Posted by: mitra | 2013-01-30

I am in dilemma!!!

I am 30, mail and single.

my penis size is 17 cm. is it ok?

my penis is erect almost all the time, i mean in my work place, in the street, even when i see a girl or i hear about sexual relationship and all the night. it is embarrassing for me!

what can i do?

my email address is:

if it is possible please send your suggestion to my email.

Kind regards

Size is normal .being erect almost all the time can cause discomfort and embarassment but is not a problem.

Posted by: mitra | 2013-02-04

to sexy mila

please send your email to me

Reply to mitra
Posted by: K | 2013-02-02

me 2 bro. i''m always feeling shy , and from the day my wife confers that while we were arguing i felt ashamed of my self
and now i feel like i can get young one maybe , i''m always hungry because of my 38 gun.

Reply to K
Posted by: Sexy Mila | 2013-02-01

Can We meet up or something? Then we can have sex through my buthole or something....

Reply to Sexy Mila | 1 comment (hide)

dear please contact me

Posted by: Gertrude | 2013-01-30

17cm in extremely small. Hide it away or cut it off.

Reply to Gertrude