Question
Posted by: Disgusting | 2010/03/30

I am disgusting

Long story short
I had unprotected sex with 4 different males in in the space of about 18 hours.
How long before symptoms of a STD should appear?
When do I go see a doc?
This happened about 2.5 weeks ago.
When should I go see a doc?
What kind of symptoms should I be looking out for?
I feel ''fine'' physically (NOT morally of course)
I don''t want to have sex with ANYONE else and risk infecting them with ANYTHING. How long before I can be sure that IU''m clear. (NOT that I deserve to be, i know)
I''m asking because I need advise.
I am disgusted at myself and sincerely embarassed.
Any medical advise please?

There is a window period before the hi-virus becomes detectable in the blood stream. This window period vary from person to person but usually it is about 3 months after sexual intercourse. The following link might be valuable for you to read and get more information:
http://www.health24.com/medical/Condition_centres/777-792-814-1765,22075.asp

By the sound of it, you might find it valuable for you to seek professional advice from a medical doctor/psychologist dealing with sexual concerns as soon as possible to assist you with medical advice as well as emotional and psychological guidance.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

12
Posted by: Diva | 2010/04/06

Shame man!!!! the best way to find out is to wait and get medical attention and then take it from there.......... but i hope you okay and please next TIME think before you do!!!!! go well

Reply to Diva
Posted by: dissapointed | 2010/04/06

oh my word dont you think nothing of yourself thats really a pity i must say cause doing things like that men will think nothing of you wont respect you or appreciate the woman within you gosh girl i need to get a church praying for you whatever it is thats bothering you sex wont help thats for sure get some real help cause this might make you end up in a worse situation.

Reply to dissapointed
Posted by: Me | 2010/03/31

This is a fake post!

Reply to Me
Posted by: Casper | 2010/03/31

Go see your GP immediately and go to a NEW Start centre.
Please take care in future not to be wreckless and use condoms, especially if you going to drink alcohol.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: KK | 2010/03/31

Ja nyc guy is right, your chances are slim dear. Four guys? Is it you work (no offence) or did u just want some from every guy you saw?

Reply to KK
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/03/31

Shame on you. you definitely have aids now just skip all these other steps and go straight to nevirapines, then you will be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Woman | 2010/03/31

You need to go to your GP &  get tested and on ARV''s immediately. I don''t judge, you had your reasons.

Egg, so if you want a " pure"  woman, does that mean you are pure yourself? What''s good for the goose is good for the gander, you know. And if you''re so hung up on " purity, what on earth are you doing on a sexual health website? That''s not " pure"  at all. Shame on you, you''re casting the first stone here!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Guy | 2010/03/31

We are not here to judge you, however you should go see a doctor asap. Also go get tested for HIV immediately. Dont leave it for too long as there may be treatment available if you have picked up something.

Reply to Guy
Posted by: Egg | 2010/03/31

I''m sorry... But you are the reason why I dont want to marry!!! I hope there is still pure women out there!!!

Reply to Egg
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/03/31

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Curious | 2010/03/30

I''m sorry you feel bad about yourself and hope you have not picked up anything nasty. Have you done this before and what were the circumstrances. I know I am being nosey but its not something one encounters on a day to day basis. 4 guys in 18 hours, wow, what prompted you to do it ? I don''t know what to suggst, but perhaps a visit to your GP would help ? Good luck.

Reply to Curious
Posted by: Curious | 2010/03/30

Reply to Curious