Posted by: Rosybarb | 2009-04-06

I am desperate please!!!!

Please can you help me
My husband has a problem - he needs to go talk to someone - please nobody connected to any Church - that is the one promise i had to make to get him to go talk to someone.

Is there anybody in the Cape Town Northers suburbs you can reccomend - please please help

We ca n't recommend specific shrinks on this site. Its good that your husbandhas agreed to see someone, and there's no need a all for it to be someone conneted to any Church --- few church counsellors are properly trained, anyway.
Much depends on the type of problem he has. You can call Lifeline or the Anxiett-Depression Support Group ( numebrs on this page ) or FAMSA, to recommend some counsellors in your area

Posted by: ME | 2009-04-07

I agree CS. Depends on what the problem is.

Reply to ME