Posted by: Steve | 2012-11-22

I am desperate for help

Please help. I am married to a real lady, great sex life, the works, however I find myself wanting to sleep with other women. I did it on some 2 occasions. Worst part is I want the loose ones. I came to a conclusion, I am sick I think when it comes to women. When I was a small boy my mom did it while I was sleeping in the same bed as her with her boyfriend, I have no idea did that affect me or what. I must go for help but no idea here or I am gonna lose a damn good woman or my future will be the graveyard of sexual diseases. Please help

This sounds very distressing. The first hypothesis that comes to mind relates to what appears to be a degree of feeling urges to do something that you don't actually want to do - this is similar to compulsivity. Why not have a look at and do the online survey to see if this fits. There are a few practitioners scattered around the country with experience to assist with this sort of issue. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to

Claire - SASHA

Posted by: Brian | 2012-11-25

The fact that you''re on this site telling us about your problems - is proof that you know there''s a problem - fix it!

Reply to Brian
Posted by: nathan | 2012-11-23

Buddy you need to get a life

Reply to nathan