Question
Posted by: Anne | 2011-01-15

i am confused

i had foreplay with my partner for d first time and he did fingering and d result was bleeding. we tried for sexual intercourse but we were not able to do so and after fingering we saw blood. my partner was wearing condom..it was my first time and i was scared..n i took i-pill...so...will i be pregnant...
after taking that pills my breasts were tender,had headaches n minor abdominal pain....please help....

You will only be able to fall pregnant when semen and the egg cells connect and the egg gets fertilized. By what you are saying you did not have direct contact whit the semen and you were not penetrated which makes the possibility of pregnancy almost impossible. Bleeding could have been a result from the hymen being broken or maybe a bit of tearing due to the friction. The symptoms that you are describing of headaches; abdominal pains and tender breast could all be slight symptoms of the medication or even something that have nothing to do with the pill. If you really feel uncertain you can wait for your next menstrual cycle and do a pregnancy test if you skip it; but from what you are saying it is highly unlikely.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

3
Posted by: queeneth | 2011-01-17

How can u fll preg while ur patner was wearing a condom?PLs clearify mybe i missing something here.

Reply to queeneth
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-01-17

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: ABC | 2011-01-16

Rather focus on your schoolwork. Also, maybe read up on this stuff. You need to take the pill for at least 3 months before you''re safe from falling pregnant.
The blood was probably your " virginity"  that broke. It''s normal.

Reply to ABC