Question
Posted by: john | 2010-04-28

i am confused

hi.i have a problem.my gf and i r together for 1 year.she is a nice clever and kind person.and she is also very unique.i love her very much coz he is very very understanding and careing.but there is a problem.she has veeeeeeeery small breast.and i really dont like small breast.we were planning to marry but i am kind of confused.what to do? shall i leave her for that?

Your relationship with her should be the most important factor for consideration regarding marriage or not. If you want to leave your girlfriend because she has small breasts you should question yourself if you really love this girl?

6
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010-04-29

She is also in this Site for an advice, you are both stupid and you want to drag us all to your state of mind so you can beat us with experience. Stop it

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: Saisfied | 2010-04-28

Hi there  my wife also had very small breasts when we met. Even now after 2 kids she is only a 34a. But boy are those breasts + especially her nipples sensitive!!! After 6 yrs of marriage they r still very sensitive. Just to feel them + touch her nipples makes her nipples more than double in size + stand straight out. I tease her + tell her she gets a nipple erection. When I suck on them she gets horny very quick. Our sex life is great. Another plus is that she wears tight tops with no bra + still has a cleavage while those nipples stand srtaight out underneath the top. Those small breasts r the greatest in my eyes ( + my mouth)

Reply to Saisfied
Posted by: Pat | 2010-04-28

John I think you should grow up man,who said you are any better.You proably have a small dick which she doesnt complain about because she loves you,you might leave her because of her small breasts and find someone whos goin to cheat on you because you cannt satisfy her with your small willy. Only immature people that judge people based on their physical appearance, so please growup brother .......

Reply to Pat
Posted by: john | 2010-04-28

oh i hope so.coz i can hardly meet someone like her.but i see that she is sad abt it and thinks a lot.she thinks maybe after some time passion will pass and i will leave her coz of that.i really dont know.thank u for the story.

Reply to john
Posted by: STALLION | 2010-04-28

Some 8 years ago my son introduced his girl friend to us. She had a wonderful personality but with no breasts at all. I must admit that I could not see any breeding potential in her.

After they got married she developed full breasts, probably as a result of the sexual stimulation during their marriage. And when my grandson was born she had lots of milk. Today my grandson is a sturdy little lad 4 years old.

So, do not allow yourself to be put off so easily. It appears that breasts can be pumped up.

Reply to STALLION
Posted by: anon | 2010-04-28

shame on you. you dont deserve her

Reply to anon