Question
Posted by: Worried. | 2011/11/24

I am concerned now!

I have irregular bowel movement and most of the time constipated, lately I am experiencing abdominal cramps especially when I am trying to pass stool, constant backache and always tired and sluggish, shortness of breath especially at night while sleepng I would have to wake up due to that and pain in my chest, which is getting worse everyday, I would even feel it when I move my shoulders or when I am loughing there is this sharp pain in my chest, why could this be and what should I do?

With regard to constipation, I tried eating right and I do drink lots of water daily or most of the days, and tried most of the klaxatives but not really help, It feels like there is this thing sitting on the edge of my unal and needs to come out but just does not! I am forver feeling like I need to go pass stools but whenever I go to the loo either nothing comes out or only air comes out!

Dear Worried
From what you say, you have now also got me very worried for your sake. Please go to see a doctor immediately! If you don't have a gp then go to the nearest hospital and describe your symptoms to the doctor on duty. These symptoms could indicate that you have a heart problem, so you need medical attention ASAP. Tell the doctor that you can't pass stools and that laxatives don't help, because you could also be suffering from a bowel blockage which can be fatal.
Because I am so worried, I would like to ask you to let me know what the doctor said and what treatment you received. Please post a new message
for me when you have seen the doctor or have visited the outpatients at your nearest hospital.
Holding thumbs for you

1

Dear Worried
Holding thumbs for you