Question
Posted by: KKK | 2010/10/22

I am being paranoid

My girlfriend is new in her job, so there of course new people she recently met. One guy in particular was in school with her and they have known each other for sometime, she was telling me about this guy and his life, gf and yadayadayada. In the midst of it, she tells me that they were talking about why she does not have kids. IS NT SHE GETTING SEX?

This was unacceptable and of course my gf is innocently telling me this - but in such a way that she is okay with it.....like that''s the office talk.....Somehow that bothers me....like she does not see anything wrong with that kind of talk....the more i think about it, it would have been better had i not known that. Maybe I am being paranoid but this bothers me...

Dear KKK,

You need to have this discussion honestly and openly with your girlfriend. You need to express how you feel about this to her or it may just turn into resentment and your girlfriend cant help remedy a situation she is unaware of.

6
Posted by: Been there | 2010/10/25

Talk to her, tell her how you feel about it. I have been in a similar situation, I was the one in this type of discussion, it was innocent, but instead of asking me about it my GF went and caused a scene at my place of work with this female co-worker. If she told me how this makes her feel we could have talked about it and saved us both the embaressment.

Reply to Been there
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/10/22

not good office talk, classes as sexual harresment

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: XXX | 2010/10/22

I wouldn''t worry about it,however,this guy that said it in the first place was out of line.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010/10/22

Huh?

Reply to Oom Piet
Posted by: Silly Me? | 2010/10/22

Sorry not really understanding your post too clearly.

Who said the part that you so politely put in CAPITAL LETTERS?

Reply to Silly Me?
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/22

Dear KKK,

Reply to Sexologist