Question
Posted by: Lerato | 2010/09/06

I am always thinking about sex, i cant help it

I am 27 and I am constantly thinking of sex, every second and I was never like this, is this part of being an adult, my bf can’ t keep up and now I have decided to get someone that will not complain, I know its wrong but how do I get this urge out of my body, I am always wet. 5 minutes ago I went to the ladies and helped myself with my fingers but they still don’ t do the trick, is there a pill to drink or something, I cant even concentrate on my work, I work with a lot of men and that makes it even worse coz they have topics of sex like everyday and i will be thinking can i take one of you now.

Please help!!!!

You are expressing a discomfort that not many women complain of but it is however not completely abnormal. Sexual desire and the intensity thereof differ from person to person. It might be helpful to talk to a medical doctor to determine if there is any physical contribution to what you are experiencing. However; it might be worth it for you to consider making an appointment with a psychologist/therapist that specifically works in the sexual concerns industry. There might be underlying matters of emotional and or physical needs that you are not getting satisfied. It might be relationship specific; but it might also keep on occurring in every relationship after this if not addressed.

You are welcome to phone our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted in finding a practitioner as close as possible to you.
Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

15
Posted by: Maperdolo | 2011/01/19

Reply to Maperdolo
Posted by: Nikky | 2010/10/19

and Lerato. ever heard of selective hearing/selective listening? Even if you work with people who talk about that, you have a choice to hear/listen. I train my ear and eye/self in many areas of my life. If I can do it,surely you can do it. You don''t have to listen to your colleagues when they start such topics. You don''t even have to hang around them,during lunch/tea time. Or you can switch off completely,in theiir presence. I relocated into an open plan office. For the 1st month it was hard to adjust. Now,I can switch off completely and not hear a thing,and I have 3 colleagues within 2 metre distances away from me. I tune on and off. Sometimes,this other will need my comment after a phone call/a friend of hers had popped in...she gets suprised to learn that i never listened or heard. It''s all about choices,you make. I trust you will find something in this for you.

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Nikky | 2010/10/19

and Lerato. ever heard of selective hearing/selective listening? Even if you work with people who talk about that, you have a choice to hear/listen. I train my ear and eye/self in many areas of my life. If I can do it,surely you can do it. You don''t have to listen to your colleagues when they start such topics. You don''t even have to hang around them,during lunch/tea time. Or you can switch off completely,in theiir presence. I relocated into an open plan office. For the 1st month it was hard to adjust. Now,I can switch off completely and not hear a thing,and I have 3 colleagues within 2 metre distances away from me. I tune on and off. Sometimes,this other will need my comment after a phone call/a friend of hers had popped in...she gets suprised to learn that i never listened or heard. It''s all about choices,you make. I trust you will find something in this for you. And if you have no choice but to engage with your colleagues,you can always change the topic/ask them politely to change the topic.

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Nikky | 2010/10/19

Hi There
Consider this too. Do you view emails/websites/movies/magazines that talk about sex? You need to do a soul searching as well, if you fill your mind with such material and hang aroiund people who talk the language,you most likely going to be consumed by your passion. I suggest that you make a conscious effort to starve that tohught and pursue something else,deliberately.
Also,are you leading a physical active life. If you can re-direct your energy to being physically active,it will assist. And how is your spiritual life,are you awakened spiritually? If not, maybe you should. To me it sounds,like a spiritual matter. I am positive,you will overcome this. The fact that you admit that it is a problem,is a battle half won. All the best.

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Nikky | 2010/10/19

Hi There
Consider this too. Do you view emails/websites/movies/magazines that talk about sex? You need to do a soul searching as well, if you fill your mind with such material and hang around people who talk the language,you are most likely going to be consumed by your passion. I suggest that you make a conscious effort to starve that tohught and pursue something else,deliberately.

Reply to Nikky
Posted by: Auntie Aida | 2010/10/15

Help each other to get HIV. You are bewitched. Hau

Reply to Auntie Aida
Posted by: Corna | 2010/10/01

I''m also like you i need someone is going to satisfied me becouse my boyfriend is always tired or he just do one round after that is tired help" 

Reply to Corna
Posted by: Lee | 2010/09/15

My husband is like that, we do it everyday and one round last for an hour. Sometimes I get so tired that I dont keep up with the pace but I''m now used to it

Reply to Lee
Posted by: renier | 2010/09/07

hi lerato wish you could give my gf some of your libido i am lucky if i get it once in 2-3 weeks

Reply to renier
Posted by: Sassy | 2010/09/07

Lerato that is normal. i''m and am also always thinking about sex a lot. Sometimes i wish i could always be with my man. Don''t feel bad Sex is the most enjoyable thing.

Reply to Sassy
Posted by: Khaya | 2010/09/07

Me 2 lerato i like it i like it babey and i like a woman like you

Reply to Khaya
Posted by: Kerry | 2010/09/07

wow topic ya lena e botse. i''m in my early thirties and i''m in the same boat ha ha ha ha.... i love the feeling though! very much that is!

Reply to Kerry
Posted by: Peter | 2010/09/07

Lerato le nna ke bjalo ausie, i am male and my wife cant keep up with me, its ever hard, luckily i have my own office otherwise people will keep on looking at my jark and jill always up. Its a pity i dont work with you, cause i will be able to help each other. Do you watch porn?

Reply to Peter
Posted by: tw | 2010/09/06

Can i have your numbers i will assist you!

Reply to tw
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/09/06

Reply to sexologist