Question
Posted by: KK | 2010/04/25

I am always sick

I am a 27 year old woman and do everything by the book. I take suppliments, excercise, eat healthy foods etc, but am always sick! I have been to the doc and have had blood tests done, which are always clean. I wake up tired every morning and have no energy most of the time. I have had swollen glands for 3 weeks now, was on a 5 day course of penecillian which did nothing to me. I went to the doc again a week ago and got different medication (Trichazole), which hasn''t helped either. I don`t know what to do anymore? Please help

Hallo KK
You did not mention what kind of blood tests were done, but tiredness with swollen glands is very suspicious of something like glandular fever, which is a viral infection ( so antibiotics would not help) One has to specifically test for viral infections or diseases like tickbite fever that can also cause tiredness. Other causes could be cat scratch disease, HIV, blood cell diseases, iron deficiency anemia, depression, underactive thyroid gland, kidney function disorders or immunoglobulin deficiency.
Maybe you should ask for a referral to a physician.

2
Posted by: KK | 2010/05/01

Thank you Dr Bets, I will get a referral to a physician!

Reply to KK
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/28

Hallo KK

Reply to cyberdoc