Question
Posted by: Addict | 2011/10/13

I am addicted

I can not go without a chocolate in a day. And I do not feel full EVER! I am a stay at home mom and all I do is eat. I''ll try and eat healthy snacks but I still have a craving for bread or a cookie afterwards. I am slowly gaining wait and I am getting worried. Please help! My husband is only 1.67m high and weights 61kg. I can not afford to get any fatter.

Dear Addict
If you never feel full, then it may be a good idea to have a medical examination to determine if you don't suffer from blood sugar or insulin problems. I would suggest that you try using a low-fat, low-GI (glycaemic index) diet and start doing at least 30 min of exercise like brisk walking or skipping to lose weight. A low-GI diet should prevent cravings and you should be able to reduce how much chocolate you eat every day. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' and 'Weight loss' and 'The Glycaemic Index' and read the articles on the GI.
But make a plan to have that medical examination too.

1

Dear Addict