Question
Posted by: Danciah | 2010/10/23

I AM A HERMAPRODITE - IN AFRICA.

I searched to find somebody like me but i have found non i only hear people like myself on internet. Am now 29 years in my culture i would have been married with 2 or 3 babies but people wonder why am taking long. I have been in secret life for many years and am tird of isolating myself. Coming out will be as good as commiting sucide.
WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Danciah

You will have to consult a psychiatrist for advice and support.

1
Posted by: Hannah | 2010/10/24

Don''t talk like that. Being in Africa you should know that a huge amount of people don''t have access to internet and doctors and things so there are probably a lot of people like you. And there are some famous ones, like Lady Gaga and Castor Siminya. Seeing that you have internet, you must search and see if you can have surgery to correct it.

Reply to Hannah