Question
Posted by: siobhan | 2013-02-11

I am a fat teenager and i''m sick of it.

I am an overweight teenager, not morbidly but over weight. I want to diet to lose some weight quickley before i got to america late march. Please can you give me some help on different foods to eat combined with exercises to help me shift this weight just a little bit quicker. Thank you so much if you''ve read this < 3

Dear Siobhan
If you are overweight with a BMI of more than 25 (?), then you can reduce your energy intake by eating an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet), and increase your energy output by doing regular exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life). While you are on the ‘Diet & Nutrition’ site, read about every aspect of slimming (the dangers of diet pills, slimming aids, psychological aspects of slimming, etc) by also checking out the ‘Weight Loss’ section and exploring the site.
I do hope you will enjoy the USA