Question
Posted by: tc | 2009/12/23

I always wonder , please gils

When a girl meets a man, when does she deside to sleep with him. Is it mybe a situation that you will have sex with him when you met him and from there looking for a reason not to. Or is it not to have sex and then looking for a reason to have sex. What made a womens mind up to have sex with a new partner.

The forum has been designed for professional advise.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

6
Posted by: know it all | 2010/01/09

The bigger his bulge - the sooner he gets some

Reply to know it all
Posted by: Kelly | 2009/12/24

It' s def. not the same as with guys.
As for me I would not sleep with a guy that I am not attracted to firstly, I have to really get to know him well before anything like that will be going down, then I have to be comfortable with him, I have t like what he stands for, his morals, his values.
He should treat me like a princess, be respectfull and honest.

No matter how horny I am I would not give in to any guy if I' m not totally sure about him.
I should be able to see myself spending the rest of my life with him.
I have found that guy should I say and the first time was 7mnths after I met him.

You do however get lots of girls who will give it up on the first second third date but most girls really want an emotional connection first.
Its not just about sex to us as it is for guys.
Oh most importantly HIV test before even thinking about it.

Reply to Kelly
Posted by: hestia | 2009/12/23

I will not go out with a guy I can not imagine sleeping with. If he does not attract me sexually I will not date him. Will not have sex with someone that does not respect me and who I do not respect.

Reply to hestia
Posted by: koos | 2009/12/23

xxx

Reply to koos
Posted by: XXX | 2009/12/23

I am not a female but it surely cannot be much different to a man ie we both have needs and physical attraction must play a role.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/12/23

Reply to sexologist