Posted by: DheBat | 2009-03-12

I Always Dream I' m Flying

Since I could really remember but I’ ve always had the same dream over and over  at least about 3 to 4 times in a month. At first when I started with this dream of mine, I could not really fly well and was still in a learning process. I had to climb on something high like a mountain and then jump off it so that I can have that momentum to assist me to stay in the air. Then later I jumped of a house and as years passed I could just jump where I was standing and fly away, but sometimes I could not fly to high and in most of the dream I always flew away from something very bad.

Sometimes I also flew from other dark images  then big fat, but very long snakes that tried to catch me, but I was in the air. Every time I dreamt this dream I somehow always remember exactly what I dream of the next morning, but with other dreams I could never remember.

What is this dream all about?

I'm guessing that the flying experiences you describe in your first paragraph are dream sequences rather than reality ?
I don't believe 99+ % of dreams have any useful meaning --- mostly they are the equivalent of runnign defrag on your hard drive, and the contents are mainly random and irrrelevant. Recurring dreams such as you describe usually have limited meaning, maybe about soaring above and away from troubles, and leaving them behind. But because dreams FEEL so much as though they OUGHT to have meaning, there is a whole industry of quacks who invent meanings for them, or simply re-sell meanings that have been traditionally described over many years.

Posted by: D | 2009-03-12

Go visit, it is very insiteful and useful! You can discuss it with fellow dreamers!

Reply to D