Posted by: Dada | 2009-02-11

I a cheat (Disgraced man)

I would like the you to help me get out of my unbecoming conducts, I seem to be attrected to a lot of woman, and They dont say no, hence I end up with so many girlfriends n this is breaking my life, my family, its affecting my kids so badly my wife is so hurting. I just need to stop this can anyone suggest any madication or solution anything at all. more especially the Dr of the house.

there is no medication that can help you with this. You need to see a sexual health therapist. I can refer you to a number of people but do not know what area you live in - you cal call the sasha helpline as well for a referral

Posted by: Tango | 2009-02-13

You will find good Sexologists at the Pretoria Urology Hospital.

Reply to Tango
Posted by: DADA | 2009-02-11

I am in PTA Central, Mamelodi and PTA North.

Reply to DADA