Question
Posted by: Mmmmmmmm | 2011/03/01

I

God i wish i was the adminstrator of this site so i could delete all the cr!p I post and reply 2!
Any jobs going that you know of CS?

Please tell me you also get irritated with all the basic life questions you receive, delete delete, from totally normal people, delete, who have not gone near, delete, thankfully, madness!

Your qualified and trained to treat acute psychosis, like moses up the mountain with the little children of is ra l, when there is no mountain no children and no is ra l and moses thinks he is a boiled cabbage or a french salad. Your talents are wasted on this site, dont you miss the excitment of a mental hospital, when they bring the people in who are transcending universes? Writing down every word they bleet and filming it so it can miraclously appear in some stolen pop culture film book or song?

Think of all the people you can help in real life instead of answering posts from people here, like me!

Perhaps the questions that so irritate you, demonstrate that many very basic life skills are actually rare rather than "comon sense" ? Pity this stuf is not taught at school, instead of wasting so much time on useless stuff like algebra and trigonometry !
Shrinks don't deal only, or even mainly with "madness" or psychosis, but the full range of disorders as well as problems in living.
You really think that what I and we do here, does NOT help "real people " That's unreal !
I notice you begin by denouncing your own messages, which is interesting

11
Posted by: Quti | 2011/03/03

He sounds dof to me...

Reply to Quti
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/03

Okay, I got my answer. High IQ, low EQ. Remember hmmmm, just because you''re smarter, it doesn''t mean you''re wiser. That''s why you p*ss people off. Sometimes, you have to step back, stop talking, and listen before you act.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Mmmmmmmmmm | 2011/03/03

Wow tough crowd hey, i mean touchy people with no sense of humour, eish.

Reply to Mmmmmmmmmm
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/02

Not intelligent how? IQ wise or EQ wise?

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Observer | 2011/03/02

Some of the statements he has made are tryly dof. That is not a sign of intelligence at all.

Reply to Observer
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/02

Because intelligent people need help too, Hmmmm. In fact, many intelligent people don''t realise they need help. Do you think you are not intelligent regardless of the fact that you can write well? And to tell the truth, I couldn''t give advice if I don''t know what the problem is. And nobody else on this site knows either.

So if you have no problems, and you have no decent advice to give, why are you here then?

Observer, I understand and respect your post and your opinion, but I beg to differ. Hmmmm''s armor is strong, but there are serious cracks, being covered with antagonism, arrogance and a need to fight. It''s easier, you see, to be on the attack, that way, nobody will know how hurt you are.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Observer | 2011/03/02

I beg to differ, Woman, mmmmm is not intelligent at all. If he had half a braincell, he would know that his presence here is unwelcome, and he should shove off. And add arrogant and immature to his lack of intelligence as well.

Reply to Observer
Posted by: Hmmmmmmm | 2011/03/02

So many questions, so few answers I guess thats life eh?

Woman, if I am indeed as intelligent as you assume (because I can string a half decent sentence together) why would I need your advice on what to do?

Reply to Hmmmmmmm
Posted by: Woman | 2011/03/02

Hmmmm, why do you feel the need to rant and rave like this? It sounds like you are on either a drug binge or on a come down? If you have things to say, why don''t you start a blog? What is your story? You sound so intelligent?

Reply to Woman

Posted by: Regular | 2011/03/01

OK CS how will you answer this..................LOL

Reply to Regular