Posted by: I | 2009-09-30

i find it hard to break up with my bf cos the sex is great and dont think anyone could be like him

Firstly, don't you believe it --- NOBODY on earth has unique sexual skills. Don't be naive enough to believe his sales-talk.
Secondly, you are not talking about a romantic relationship, indeed any real relationship, merely an arrangement to provide sex to each other. If its only about sex, and that's all you want --- why break up ? But don't pretend it's anything more. m If you actually want a mature human relationship with all of its components, go ahead and break up, stop being so unambitious and amining so low, focussing only on sex, and look for a partner who has actually grown up and is capable of complex relationships. All animals are capable of some form of sex, even pond-scum --- many animals are capable of love and affection and lasting relationships including but not only limited to sex. Try moving up the food chain from this guy, to a real man --- it could be challenging but rewarding.

Posted by: Alfie | 2009-09-30

Honestly! Are you the same person as Alet with the bird-killing boyfriend? Time for school holidays to end so these bored kids can go back to school and get off the net!!

Reply to Alfie
Posted by: almost mad | 2009-09-30

how great can the sex be anyway.

Reply to almost mad
Posted by: Lady man | 2009-09-30

A relationship is not about sex alone. According to me there is more important things in a relationship.

Reply to Lady man
Posted by: Really | 2009-09-30

Is S*x the relationship or is the relationship S*x?

Reply to Really