Question
Posted by: john | 2009/02/05

hyuluronidase

hi doc, I had restylane and juvederm injected into my face becuase of scarring from dog bite. We overdid it 4 weeks ago noe I want it out. Hyaluronidase dissolves the filler. The plastic surgeon rreckons he can inject it into my skin in a grid like manner. We injected into my arm and I am not allergic to the hyaluronidase. In your opinion do you think hyaluronidase is reasonably safe injected into an area approx 40mm x 40mm in small doses in grid like manner

Dear John
I have no idea - I think you'd better get a second opinion from another plastic surgeon or a dermatologist. This is such an important decision you need to make!