Question
Posted by: Natalia | 2010/12/02

Hystorectomy

Hi I am 36 years of age and will be going for a hystorectomy either the 15th or 17th of December do the fact that i am bleeding for the whole month well this problem dates back to my accident i had in 2008.According to my Dr my womb is swelling due to this I have been also battling with my back. What I need to know is will my personal Intermate life be effect with this operate.Do I pick up weight. Is there mood swings. Please do advise.

If your ovaries are not removed, you should not have mood swings or weight gain. Your sex life should not be affected once you have healed from the operation.

1