Question
Posted by: Nats | 2010/08/18

Hystorectomy

I am turning 30 in October, have two beautiful boys. Me and my husband have decided that we have had enough kids now. I would like to either go for a full hystorectomy or just to get sterilised. I am not sure which is best also, i dont want to have my period every month anymore, as i suffer from terrible pain everymonth where i cannot walk as the pain is so bad. Which is the best option. How long does one stay in hospital with a full hystorectomy. Thank you.

A hysterectomy is a major operation and not necessary in your case. You could have a sterilisation and use Ponstan for your painful periods, or the Mirena.

2

Posted by: JUWELS | 2010/08/19

HI NATS
IM 29 AND HAD A FULL HYSTORECTOMY AT AGE 23 I ONLY STAYD 3 DAYS IN HOSPITAL AND ALSO THEY DID NOT DO MINE WITH A CUT I HAD IT DONE VAGINALY.ITS NOT AS PAINFULL AS A CUT.
STRONGS LET ME KNOW BEFORE YOU GO IN TO HOSPITAL

Reply to JUWELS