Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/04

Hysterectomy Side Effects

I had a Hysterectomy +- 2 years ago. They did not remove the ovaries though. In the last 6 months, I have not been feeling well. Some of the symptoms are headaches, where my head feels like it is going to explode from the inside. Tingling in my whole body. Pain in the loeft side of my chest and in my left arm. Terrible mood swings (my family at home get the brunt of these moods). Dizziness, light headed and nausea. Are any of these symptoms of the hysterectyomy or menopause? and what should I do to try and feel better and be a happier person?

These may be perimenopausal symptoms. You could have blood tests done to check your hormone levels.