Posted by: LEA | 2008-11-28

hysterectomy at 58

I am 58 almost 59 years. I was on contraceptive injection for many years but stopped about 4 years ago. Very seldom but sometimes it feels if my body is preparing to menstruate but ofcourse doesnt. but not too uncomfortable. Should I have hysterectomy at my age or wait until I have problems. My granny was 82 yrs when she had hers and I think it was a bit risky.

There is definitely no reason to have a hysterectomy unless you have problems. The majority of women never have one.

Posted by: LEA | 2008-12-02

Thank you. You are marvelous. It sets my mind at complete rest that a decision i would like to take is in sync with your advice as well

Reply to LEA