Question
Posted by: 208313 | 2009-03-20

Hysterectomy and HRT

Please can you help with my wife’ s condition relation to hysterectomy 8 months ago.
She is an Estrofem and HRT drug. Over the 8 months she a lost of interest in nearly everything around her e.g. general life and sex and her main focus is work which keeps her mind of her problems. This has put much pressure on the marriage to a point that I think she is having affair. My question is this typical behavioural pattern and how can I handle this situation without destroying my marriage.

I suggest that you make an appointment with a psychiatrist for you and your wife. There are definately issues that neads to be addressed. The hysterectomy and the HRT will not have this effect on her.