Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2012/11/07

hysterectomy

Good day,

Please Please advise..............................

My Mum had a hysterectomy done in 2001, she is now 50 and gets rather moody most of the time, mum isn''''t on anything because she also has high pressure and gastic ulcer.

Kindly advise on what can my mum take that would be safe and wouldnt activate her ulcer.

Thank you,

Natasha

If she thinks the moodiness is related to menopause, then HRT would be an option, though her doctor would have decide on the best form because of her high blood pressure. There are many other causes for moodiness though, including stress and depression.