Question
Posted by: Natasha | 2012-11-06

hysterectomy

Good day,

Please Please advise..............................

My Mum had a hysterectomy done in 2001, she is now 50 and gets rather moody most of the time, mum isn''t on anything because she also has high pressure and gastic ulcer.

Kindly advise on what can my mum take that would be safe and wouldnt activate her ulcer.

Thank you,

Natasha

Dear Natasha
I am the Diet Expert, so I think you should put this question to CyberDoc or Gynae Doc. From a dietary point of view, I would recommend that your Mum should be treated for her gastric ulcer and her high blood pressure and use the so-called DASH Diet which helps for high blood pressure and can also cause weightloss if required. Click on 'Diet & Nutrition' at the top of this page and then on 'Food as medicine' and 'Hypertension' and read the article about the Dash Diet.

1
Posted by: Amit | 2012-11-17

i took the managers test today 31/5/11in eboatsurne mobile unit i thought i had passed it wasnt until i got home i saw that i failed. how can i find out what questions i failed on ? it cost me 17.50 and im on benefit please let me see the results

Reply to Amit