Question
Posted by: Tiekie | 2010/05/05

Hysterectomy

In April 2009 i went for a sterilisation and ablation due to serious flow, pain and a mioom in my uterus. Having terrible pain (constant), doctor has referred me to gynae for hysterectomy due to several miomes. Gave me tramacet to drink for the pain in the meantime. Yesterday my tongue " cracked"  in three places, now it feels as if the same happened to my throat (if i drink something hot it is very sore) and it feels like there is permanently something (like a rock) stuck in my throat. Is this a side effect of the medication?

I doubt that this is a side effect. It sounds like a throat infection.

2
Posted by: Jane Ludwig | 2010/06/29

I went to see my gynae and he told me that I had a Mioom and that I should remove it but is it possible to remove it without having an operation?

Reply to Jane Ludwig