Question
Posted by: Sanet | 2012/03/11

Hypomanic - accused of things I never did

Hi, I am now definitely hypomanic. Absolutely everything irritates me. I can''t drive fast enough. And I''m sitting here typing at 4 am, but when I have to work this morning I just won''t be able to.
I had a fall out with the woman from the mosaic class yesterday. I''ve been trying to call her all week to arrange to grout my mirror I made as a gift for my aunt''s birthday. She never returned my calls. Answered one SMS and said I can come Thursday evening. Now you know I had the storm on Thursday, and phoned her immediately, she put the phone down in my ear. I sent a text, not realizing she didn''t reply. I arrived yesterday an hour before the time and was informed ai can''t grout. I said but I need it urgently. She''s sorry, but she''s got another class. But according to the schedule sent out mosaic was from 9 to 1. I was so upset I said just leave it and I left. What could I do? My project was not finished, thus no birthday present for my aunt. I just settled down at 4pm when I got such a nasty mail. I don''t know why I ever told her I was bipolar . She apparently had to put up with my moods, always had to go out of her way for me, I cancelled classes at the last minute (we only had to confirm attendance the day before) I never cancelled the morning of a class. Since I''ve been down since September I only attended 3 classes, and have always been polite and friendly. I don''t know where she gets this junk . But it was very hurtful. She on the other hand could have sent me an SMS and said its not convenient for me to grout yesterday, but she admitted to making me drive 30 km.s for nothing. Just because she went out of her way to prepare fot me on Thursday and I didn''t show up. I wish I can send all of them pictures of my backyard and my front door. Maybe they will realize how serious it was. My colleague who stays in the same area did not even come to work on Friday. She said I must collect my stuff before the 31 st, but I''m not up to it. I''m away on business from Wednesday until the 29th anyway. For all I care she can dump them in the trash, but my aunt wants her mirror. And I promised it to her. I admit I stormed out of there upset, but to write such an email, saying the most horrible things about me just is not right. She accuses me of things I never did. Where does it leave me? What do I say to her? She''s a very nasty woman

OK. I hope I manage not to irritate you !
Yes, hyper-irritable and ungrouted is an uncomfortable combination, and its odd how other people may choose to be especially unreasonable at exactly the worst time from your point of view. I'm absolutely no expert on grouting, but is there no way you can grout a mirror on your own, using grouting supplies from a supermarket or Builders Warehouse type store ?
It does indeed seem the mosaic lady has revealed herself to be rather unreasonable and unpleasant, but you don't need to accept any invitation to let that wound you. Maybe there's nothing much to say to her at this stage, as she is unlikely to agree that she was at all unreasonable. Is she the only mosaic person within reach ?

3
Posted by: Sanet | 2012/03/11

It was not a drama, or did not need to turn into one if she had the decency to let me know it doesn''t suit her to help me on Sat. We had a good relationship previously, but she became personal I think because I pointed out the facts to her in front of the other students 1) I called several times, she did not answer, 2) she dropped the call when I wanted to inform her of the reason I''m not coming and 3) she could have let me know not to come all this way. I did not overdramatize anything, I pointed out the facts, and then walked away. She on the other hand became personal and vindictive in her email. I happily went to class to grout my project, only to find out that she has been planning since Thursday to Sabotage it. Who is unstable ? And demanding? A basic: you are not welcome SMS would have prevented all this.

Reply to Sanet
Posted by: Ovious | 2012/03/11

BP people can try the patience of a saint, remember service providers can choose their clients and who they wish to interact with.She has chosen not 2 deal with you.
Arrange for a courier company to collect your work, they will liase with her about packing and collection.

This situation seems to be six of one ans half a dozen of the other!
You 2 do not get on.
Remember not everything is about you,other people have lives too.
Not everything needs to be a drama

Reply to Ovious