Question
Posted by: Caroline | 2012-05-10

Q.

HYPODERM DAY and NIGHT CREAM

Hi Doc,

I''d like to know more about Hypoderm Day and Night cream. I have a rush on my face and my doctor recommended me to buy this cream. When I tried to learn more about it from the net, it seems this cream was banned. And also I''d like to know is it advisable to use it even if its like that and what is its short and long term effects on my face?

Expert's Reply

A.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Caroline, thank you for the question.
I have no personal experience with this product and I can’t find the manufacturers site or info or the ingredients used.
Furthermore, we have had a number of people write in about the side effects that they experienced when using the Hypoderm range in particular development of pigmentation and marks after a couple of months use so my advice would be not to use this range at all.

231
user comments

C.

Posted by: bentemsheet | 2015-05-17

THANKS TO DR BENEDICT FOR SOLVING MY PROBLEMS An amazing testimony on a spell caster who brought my wife back to me.. My name is Andy Sowers,i live in Australia,and I'm happily married to a lovely and caring wife,with two kids.A very big problem occurred in my family seven months ago,between me and my wife.so terrible that she took the case to court for a divorce.she said that she never wanted to stay with me again,and that she didn't love me anymore.So she packed out of my house and made me and my children passed through severe pain. I tried all my possible means to get her back,after much begging,but all to no avail.and she confirmed it that she has made her decision,and she never wanted to see me again. So on one evening,as i was coming back from work,i met an old friend of mine who asked of my wife.So i explained every thing to her,so she told me that the only way i can get my wife back,is to visit a spell caster,because it has really worked for her too.So i never believed in spell,but i had no other choice,than to follow her advice. Then she gave me the email address of the spell caster whom she visited.{benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}. So the next morning,i sent a mail to the address she gave to me,and the spell caster assured me that i will get my wife back the next day.What an amazing statement!! I never believed,so he spoke with me,and told me everything that i need to do. Then the next morning, So surprisingly, my wife who didn't call me for the past seven {7}months,gave me a call to inform me that she was coming back.So Amazing!! So that was how she came back that same day,with lots of love and joy,and she apologized for her mistake,and for the pain she caused me and my children. Then from that day,our relationship was now stronger than how it were before,by the help of a spell caster DR benedict. So. So,if you are in a similar problem or any kind of problems you can also contact him via his email(benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}he is the solution to all your problems and predicaments in life.his email again is{benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}. HE ALSO SPECIALIZE IN THE THE FOLLOWING PROBLEMS; (1) If you want your ex back. (2) If you want to be promoted in your office. (3) If you want a child. (4) if you have any sickness like ( H I V/AIDS ),(CANCER) or any sickness (5) if you are deaf and blind and you want to see and hear again. once again make sure you contact him if you have any problem he will help you. his email address is(benedictsolutioncentre@yahoo.com}

Reply to bentemsheet
Posted by: bgg | 2015-05-17

Reply to bgg
Posted by: rachel | 2015-05-17

hei,i want to try dis product hepoderm does it contain hydroquinone,coz i dont wnt my face to be burned i once used GENTLE MAGIC ,eish my skin ws itchin ,peelin,nw it leaved my skin under mi mouth darker nd under my eyes cn it remove dis dark patches

Reply to rachel
Posted by: Leah Anthonia Rally | 2015-05-17

DR AGADAGUDU , I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO YOU FOR YOUR TRANSPARENCY AND ASSISTANCE IN CURING MY HIV WITHOUT ANY HEARTACHES AND STRESS !!! I want to express my total thanks and utmost gratitude to this great man { Dr Agadagudu SuperPower } for helping me cleans out my Hiv from the postive status to a negative status with his sprititual/medical excellent proofs to behold and due to this reason , i am very happy and grateful to this great powerful doctor for not allowing my enemies laugh over me and This is why i have decided to thank him and give kudos to him just for bailing me out of this type of medical difficulty that has eating me .. both emotionally and socially and this desease is currently eating deep into the world as this has lived a whole lots of persons out of fear and confusion .. since we all know the outcome of this deadly virus .. which is >>> DEATH ...When i first got the result from the laboratory in the regards to my infection with this deadly virus .. i thought that all hopes was lost and as a result of my loniliness and deep pains that i could not open up to anyone ,i started attending Hiv awareness seminer and frequent conselling stuffs and not just that , i also began my checking out through the online world to see if i could come across the principles which could assist me throughout this period of my HIV POSITIVE STATUS, Relunctantly , i clicked on a testimony on facebook of one woman called Faith Clive from jamaica and i read through out her sad stories of how she got infected and how she was stereotyped and resticted in the society even by her friends and a few family members but God was always on her side as she meant a Genuie Hiv cleansing doctor online { Dr Agadagudu SuperPower } who helped her have her HIV CLEANSED / CURED TOTALLY in 9 days with a %101 percent guarantee and due to all this that i saw concerning her... I believed her as i saw that we were having almost the same story and history ,I copied the email address of the Dr Agadagudu SuperPower{ agadagudusuperpowerworld@gmail.com } and this was how i got to communicate with the said doctor for a cure and after my consultation with him i was having a few doubts because my mum made me understand that the only way was medical and not spritual as she adviced me not to proceed because there was no generalproven cure for the Hiv virus but upon my constant conversation with this great doctor... i latter found out that there are still people who are kind and genuie in this world because i was initially meant to understand that there are no real cure for now but he gave me several reasons why he has the cure for this deadly virus and why he has decided to assist man kind with his cure ..... all thanks to him though for this great this that he has done as i have vowed to send and tell the stories to my children unborn .. because i am free and free indeed and you can have me contacted on leahrays12345@gmail.com. you can also contact him , if you need your ex back or if you need someone you love to love you back , he can assist you on all this without stress , because he is a specialist in this things. God bless you sir .... agadagudusuperpowerworld@gmail.com +2347055413298 Leah Anthonia Rally .

Reply to Leah Anthonia Rally

Posted by: brown lara | 2015-05-10

i was ever going to be HIV Negative again,Dr Olokum has given me reasons to be happy, i was HIV positive for 2years and all the means i tried for treatment was not helpful to me, but when i came on the Internet i saw great testimony about Dr Olokum on how he was able to cure someone from HIV, this person said great things about this man, and advice we contact him for any Disease problem that Dr Olokum can be of help, well i decided to give him a try, he requested for my information which i sent to him, and he told me he was going to prepare for me a healing portion, which he wanted me to take for days, and after which i should go back to the hospital for check up, well after taking all the treatment sent to me by Dr Olokum i went back to the Hospital for check up, and now i have been confirmed HIV Negative, friends you can reach Dr olokum on any treatment for any Disease he is the one only i can show you all up to, reach him on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or call +2348161554365

Reply to brown lara

Hello……… my name jessica All thanks to Dr olokum for his good work and for healing my brother for HIV sickness he was very sick for five years and my daddy have spend so much money on medical care and drug he have being taking to some many place for healing… even different pastor have pray for him it get worse every 6hous the man that heal with 6min is here the man that the lord god have giving the power to put every thing in place the man that give a word and never fail my kid brother was just chatting one day when he see this post of jack about the curing of HIV/ADIS virus by Dr olokum he run to my daddy and tell him about the man my daddy decided to call him and confirm it if it is true about the cure the man just assure him about his work that the great power of is for father and his gods cure any disease include HIV/AID, Rota virus, Smallpox ,Hepatitis well we have hope on him which we give a try to after five days my kind brother started getting better as am write this comment his is at work now what a miracle….. if you need help from Dr olokum contact him now on drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com or contact him via +2348161554365

Posted by: Linda Rose | 2015-05-08

I USED TO HAVE HIV,,,AND I WORK WITH THE U.S ARMY......I LOOKED FOR CURE ALMOST ROUND THE WORLD,NOT UNTIL I CONTACTED A GREAT indianmedicationcenter@gmail.com,I NARRATED MY PREDICAMENT TO HIM,I WAS SHOCKED HE SAID''NO CAUSE FOR ALARM'''I SEND HIM MY PHOTO,,,,HE SAID HE WILL NEED TO BUY SOME ITEMS,AND I PAID FOR IT...AFTER THREE DAYS HE TOLD ME TO GO FOR TEST AGAIN,...... MY FRIENDS YOU WON'T BELIEVE IT WAS NEGATIVE....NOW I'M SOUND AND HEALTHY STILL WORKING WITH THE U.S ARMY . I BELIEVE HE CAN CURE ANY TYPE OF SICKNESS HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS: indianmedicationcenter@gmail.com

Reply to Linda Rose
Posted by: morgan | 2015-05-07

I Am Mrs Morgan Mary, i live in Texas (USA). [READ MY STORY. ON HOW I GOT MY AIDS CURED]. Truthfully, i was tested HIV + positive last 3 years. I keep on managing the drugs i usually purchase from the health care agency to keep me healthy and strenghtfull, i tried all i can too make this disease leave me alone, but unfortunately, it keep on eating up my life, this is what i caused myself, for allowing my fiance make sex to me insecurely without protection, although i never knew he is HIV positive. So last few 4 days i came in contact with a lively article on the internet on how this Powerful Herbal Healer get her well and healed. So as a patient i knew this will took my life 1 day, and i need to live with other friends and relatives too. So i copied out the Dr Omoye the traditional healer's email id: dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com, and I mailed him immediately, in a little while he mail me back that i was welcome to his temple home were by all what i seek for are granted. I was please at that time. And i continue with him, he took some few details from me and told me that he shall get back to me as soon as he is through with my work. I was very happy as heard that from him. So Yesterday, as i was just coming from my friends house, Dr Omoye called me to go for checkup in the hospital and see his marvelous work that it is now HIV negative, i was very glad to hear that from him, so i quickly rush down to the nearest hospital to found out, only to hear from my hospital doctor called Morgan that i am now HIV NEGATIVE. I jump up at him with the test note, he ask me how does it happen and i recede to him all i went through with Dr Omoye. I am now glad, so i am a gentle type of person that need to share this testimonies to everyone who seek for healing, because once you get calm and quiet, so the disease get to finish your life off. So i will advice you contact him today for your healing at the above details: Email ID: dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com. CONTACT HIM NOW TO SAVE YOUR LIFE: dromoyespellcastertemple@gmail.com or call +2348135656763 AS HE IS SO POWERFUL AND HELPFUL TO ALL THAT HAVE THIS SICKNESS...

Reply to morgan | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Venessa Cameron | 2015-05-12

Hello everyone here in this forum i am so glad that i have this great opportunity to come out here and share my testimony on how Dr Molemen was able to cure me totally from Hiv disease, i have been suffering from this Disease for approximately 4 Years now, i have tried various ways to get rid of this Virus out of my body, i have also purchase for Medical treatment from my doctor but they all failed, sometime back now while i was browsing the Internet i found some good quote concerning Dr Molemen Herbal Medicine, and how he has been using it to save souls from Different Disease including Cancer, someone also said she was been cured of Hiv from his medicine, and they gave out his contact details in case anyone needs his help, i decided to contact Dr Molemen and i told him about my Hiv illness he told me not to worry that he was going to send me his herbal medicine all i was to do is to send him my personal details and also my home address so he can post the Medicine to me, actually i did all that was required by this Man, i took the medicine just as prescribe by him, he told me to go for check up in the hospital which i did and to my great surprise my Doctor told me the Hiv Virus was no longer there, i even went to other hospital for better confirmation its was still the same thing, Today i am so happy that i am Negative again, Dr Molemen has given me reasons to share tears of Joy, you can reach to Dr Molemen on his email address at ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com) or call him on +2347036013351

Posted by: MICHEAR | 2015-04-30

this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herbal can cure six years HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, dronenojespellhome@gmail.com and his whatsapp contact +2348137162683 do email him he is a great man. the government is also interested in this DR, thank you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good worka

Reply to MICHEAR
Posted by: VIVIAN ADAM | 2015-04-30

Thanks to this great man baba amina's that i melt on this site. i am vivian adam from canada I am married to adam we both live in nigeria. i was an HIV/AIDS victim. i had this sickness for over 4years i do visit hospital always before the virus grow from HIV to AIDS. I was just at the point of death with shame after i have lose every thing in my life even my marriage and my Children left me until my close relative sarah direct me to this site to look for great baba amina's for healing and cleaning. when i read the testimony people say of his good works and they called him baba amina's so i quickly is cell phone number to get in touch with him immediately because i sold all my computer and valuable things to get drugs and pay bills. It so amazing to see my self back to my feet with every thing i have lost. i am very happy because Baba amina's did not only cure my sickness but he restructure my life by bringing back my husband and my children cashier Nissan and barbra every thing i lost to the course of this sickness (HIV/AIDS). i do not really no where to start from in appreciating you baba amina's and the authour of this site. please my people out there do not play with your problems, go out and seeks for the help of great baba amina's he heal me without future problem or hidden charges. now i am free from HIV/Aids and MY wife, my joy and happiness are back. please with out a second choice go contact great baba amina's for the betterment of your life. CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL dronenojespellhome@gmail.com you can also can him with +2348137162683 CONTACT HIM VIA EMAIL dronenojespellhome@gmail.com you can also whatsapp him with +2348137162683

Reply to VIVIAN ADAM
Posted by: MOGAR JERRY LIVANS | 2015-04-30

Am jery morgar livans from ENGLAND. I am a worker in one of d most prolific hotels in machester city, am a man of better family with a wife and two kids but something do not make me feel happy even if i am with my happy family because am an HIV positive. I have been to different hospitals of high class doctors but to no avail, my result of each test i take keep saying am an HIV positive. But one faithful evening, which is on d fourth of decenber 2014, i was browsing through the internet when i came across this email: dronenojespellhome@gmail.com and i quickly copied it and the next morning i whatsapp the number that was attached to the email which is +2348137162683. A humbled man relied me and i told him everything about my health and he asked me if i have an email and i said yes, he told me to send it to him and i did exactly. He sent me a form to fill which i did and send it back to him. On the 6six day he told me that he need some items which he would use in casting the spell off me but the items he required for is hardly to be found here in USA so, he told me to send just 450pouds dollars which he will use to buy the items in Nigeria. I sent the money through western union, that very afternoon after he had bought the items he told me on the phone to received my healing. That very day before night fall he called me and told me to go to the nearest hospital for check up. ln the next morning my personal doctor came and made a test on me but behold i was confirmed HIV negative by my doctor. It was unbelievable to me and that was how i was cured. Believe me or not he is not a scam and the only money i sent to him was the one he used in purchasing the items. He is a God sent Man. Please if you are similar to this problem u can contact him with this email: dronenojespellhome@gmail.com even whatsapp him on this number:+2348137162683 So if you need the help of this great man,contact him with your details like, Your full name...... Your country....... Your state...,.. Your home address.... Your picture..... Your phone number....... Your occupation......... Your sex......... Sick for how long?........ This are details he require for the spell to be carry out so that your healing will commence immediately. Once again his email address is dronenojespellhome@gmail.com even you can give him a whatsapp with his whatsapp line on +2348137162683 for your sorrow to turns to joy. Thankfully to you all. Regards.... jery mugar livans.

Reply to MOGAR JERRY LIVANS
Posted by: Lisa Buckley | 2015-04-28

!!! How I Get My Husband Back With The Help Of Dr.Ukaka !!! “LOVE is the key to LIFE”. That was the word from Dr Ukaka when I consulted his powerful Love Temple. I married the wrong man; I realized that after four years of our unfruitful marriage. Everything was going from Best to Worst in our life, no child, I got demoted from work after our marriage, my husband was sacked a year after. His application for new job in various offices was constantly declined even though he was qualified enough. I was made to take care of my family with the low income I earn get that wasn’t enough to pay our rent. We keep praying a seeking for help from some people, my friends laugh at me behind because I was advised not to get married yet.It was one Thursday night that my husband woke me up and told me that has thought enough about our crisis, he said that our crisis is not ordinary and it’s beyond our spiritual level. He suggested we should consult Dr Ukaka from testimonies he showed me online about how he has been helping families. I was afraid, I don’t like evil or spell but I supported him to contact him if he can help us. We consulted him via freedomlovespell@hotmail.com and he replied positively after 20munites with congratulating email that he can help us but he will need our pure heart and trusts in his work if he will cast the spell on us and purify our life. We agreed to his terms. He cast the spell and told us to expect results within 5days. I waited for three days nothing happened, so I started having doubt and blaming my husband for emailing Dr Ukaka. It was on the fifth day that my husband was called for an interview and he got a well-paying work, I was prompted to a higher position. I missed my period on the 5th day and it was confirmed that I am with a baby. Things have really changed for us for good and we now have our own house and cars. I will never forget what Dr Ukaka told us “LOVE is the key to LIFE”, this word keep me going. People that laughed at us are coming close for help and I am delighted to welcome them because my family is now blessed. Dr Ukaka is a savior and man that keep to his word even when I doubted his powers at the end of the spell. Thank you great Dr Ukaka and your Oracle for helping us via freedomlovespell@hotmail.com and I will keep spreading this message to people in need of help. also contact him for help.website address: freedomlovespelltemple.yolasite.com ;)

Reply to Lisa Buckley
Posted by: smith sandra | 2015-04-24

Greetings to you all, i am here today on this forum giving a life testimony on how Dr.obhiotor has cured me from HIV Virus, i have been stocked in bondage with this virus for almost 2years now, i have tried different means to get this sickness out of my body i also heard there was no cure to the virus, all the possible ways i tried did not work out for me, i do have the faith that i was going to be cured one day, as i was a strong believer in God and also in miracles, One day as i was on the internet i came across some amazing testimonies concerning how Dr obhiotor has cured different people from various sickness with his Herbal Herbs Medicine, they all advised we contact Dr obhiotorfor any problem, with that i had the courage and i contacted Dr.obhiotor i told him about my Sickness, He told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some Herbal Medicine for me, after some time in communication with Dr.obhiotor, he finally prepared for me some herbs which he sent to me and he also gave me prescriptions on how to take them, My good friends after taking Dr.obhiotor Herbs for some weeks i started to experience changes in me and from there, I noticed my Herpes Virus was no longer in my body, as i have also gone for test, Today i am fit and healthy to live life again, I am so happy for the good work of Dr.obhiotor in my life, Friends if you are having any time of disease problem kindly email Dr.obhiotor on { dr.obhiotorherbalhome@gmail.com} or call him on +2347039070770} God Bless you Sir.

Reply to smith sandra

i am short of words and i don't have much time to spend but i want to say some few words on how i got my ex-girlfriend back. i saw many testimonies on net on how dr.bmars@gmail.com helped many people to get their loved ones back. i emailed the email which i found there and told him that my ex left me because i don't have money that please dr helped me to get her back i really loved her to the extent that i can do without her beside me. so he gave me a form to fill which i did and also i sent the pictures of my ex and i to him, he get back to me that he need some items to cast the spell on me and it will cost me the sum of $180 dollars to get them, immediately a thought came to my mind that this is a fake spell caster and he want to take away my money after thinking this he told me that he is not trying to take away my money and also he is not fake, so that i should not think otherwise and if i really need my ex back that the choice is all my for me to take. i told him sir please i don't have any money at hand now and is there no any other way for him to helped me without those items, he told me that he can helped me and those items is what his gods will use to cast the love spell on me. then i told him that i will get back to him in three months time. he said to me that i should forget about the conservation which we just had that he is done and i should not come for help anymore that am not ready, and he told me that these items is needed before three days time. i cried but no one to help i sell out some of my property and also borrowed little from my friends and send the money to him to purchase the required items. he called me the next day and told me that he has done with my problem that my faith has set me free. i was imagine because there was no sign that my ex is coming back when i was about to call him back my ex arrived at my door step and go to her knees and ask for forgiveness that i should accept her back. now we are now engaged and thanks to dr.bmars for his marvelous work. email him on dr.bmars@gmail.com .............

I have been HIV positive for 6 years and long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100. I have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, ADUWAWA, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor ADUWAWA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: ( aduwawaspiritualtemple01@yahoo.com ) or call him on +2348131195952,................... I thank Dr, ADUWAWA

Posted by: Susan Cheryl | 2015-04-07

Hello Everyone,I am here to share this amazing testimony of a spell caster who brought back my Husband.Are you looking for help in terms of been promoted in your office?Looking for a big contract Job? You want to have your Ex Husband or Wife back? You want someone that can see your future? You want your Husband or wife to be yours forever and some that can tell you if you're in the right relationship or not?Do you want Herbal cure for hiv/aids and Cancer Etc. I can introduce you to a great Man Contact Dr Dele. My Name is Susan Cheryl,I am from USA and am here to testify of the good work of Dr Dele on how he brought back my Ex Husband to me within 2 days and cure my friend that i introduced to him from Cancer.When my Husband Ran away with my best friend for years and left me and my two kids and it was really like hell for me, taking care of the two kids alone without any money. I Love my Husband so much and i really needed him back in my Life but i tried all i could to get him back but all effort was in Vain until i met this great man called Dr Dele how he has helped so many people and i thought it was all a joke because i never use to believe in spell casting but i choose to give it a trial and i contacted him and he laughed and said that i shouldn't bother that in two days time i will have my husband back i thought it was a joke but to my greatest surprise, after he has finished casting the spell as exactly he has said in two days time my husband called me on the phone and it was a big shock for me because i haven't heard from him for years. He apologized and said that he didn't know what came over him.To God be the glory i have my husband with me now and we are living so happy like never before. You can as well contact him on his email today and see a change in your Life too. Contact him now on drdelehomesolution@yahoo.com and just visit DRDELEHOMESOLUTION.blogspot.com and see so many people that he has helped tetifying about his work. Thank you Dr Dele for saving my marriage and my friend's life.

Reply to Susan Cheryl
Posted by: CLARA HARRY | 2015-04-06

Hello every body Am CLARA HARRY , from USA, Dr,)olokun is the only Traditional root and herbs man that can cure your HIV who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn’t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor, sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr,olokun, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that anyone who contacted him is ! always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you, so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i will to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr,olokun gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too at:DR olokun thank you sir for healing me from HIV, i am CLARA HARRY So viewers DR olokun, is a God Gifted man and can help you to cure all types of sickness like HIV AIDS, CANCER, PILE, KIDNEY PROBLEM, SYPHILIS, DIABETES and lot’s more. You can contact him through his email on ([drolokuntemple@gmail.com ]) . For more details you call reach me on my:+2347055620537 He is also specialized in the following. 1. He can help you cast a spell to get pregnant. 2. He can help you cast a Death Spell. 3. He can help you cast a Promotion spell. 4. He can help you cast Lottery spell. 5. Spell of luck. 6. Spell of Finance. 7. If you have been scam before, he can help you cast a spell to get your money back. 8.He can help you solve your low sperm count. 9 He can help on HIV Spell And many more.. contact him on his private email and explain what you want him to do for you i assure you he shall help,His email is: ([drolokuntemple@gmail.com ]) +2347055620537

Reply to CLARA HARRY
Posted by: Boledi | 2015-04-03

I used hypoderm for a week and my face started burning,peeling off and becoming redish then I went to the pharmacist and she told me I was allergic to this product,is it normal to b like that in the first week maybe?

Reply to Boledi
Posted by: monanike | 2015-03-29

i am monanike from South Africa,i want to thank dr Osemen for the herbal hiv medicine he gave to me and my daughter, i was suffering from hiv when i gave birth to my daughter and that was how my daughter got the sickness indirect from me, but to God be the glory that i am heal with the herbal medicine that DR Osemen gave to me when i contacted him. i want to use this medium to tell everyone that the solution to our sickness has come, so i will like you to contact this great healer on his email address: healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com with him all your pains will be gone, i am really happy today that i and my daughter are cured of hiv, we are now negative after the use of his medicine,my doctor confirm it. once more i say a big thank to you Dr Osemen for the healing hands upon my life and my daughter, i say may God continue to bless you abundantly and give you more power to keep helping those that want your help in their lives. email or phone him now @ +2347015482556 he is waiting to receive you.

Reply to monanike
Posted by: vivian | 2015-03-28

I posting this comment for those who have HIV Aids and need cure, This is my story, i was a victim of HIV Aids, i lived with this virus for 4 years without a cure, all my hope was lost, i thought i would die soon, i searched for help but all was in vein but i never stopped searching, but by miracle i came mistakenly came across a spell caster named dr olufa, so i contacted him for a try, gush, i did not believed what happened, he cured me just in 1 week, the virus left my body, i was normal again like before, i am so shot of words, i am the happiest person so ever, i cant believe i could be healed again. please contact him if you have the same problem as mine, he we help you to become happy again, email him at olufahomeofsolution@outlook.com I’m so grateful for healing me, I will always be grateful sir.

Reply to vivian
Posted by: Anita | 2015-03-28

My Name is Philip Mercy from USA, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr Ariba has done for me and my family. i Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause i was unable to work and i was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when i went online, i met lots of testimonies about this great man so i decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email dr.apetorkushrine@hotmail.com OR dr.apetorkushrine@gmail.com or dr.apetorkushrine@hotmail.com and get your healing or visit his or website: http://drapetorkushrine.webs.com/

Reply to Anita
Posted by: wealth | 2015-03-23

I am from USA.I have been HIV positive for 3 years now,and i have wait long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100.I have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !sarah! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing herbal doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, OOSA, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs materials,and which I did for my cure.after some days he call me that he has prepare the medication that i should send him my address.after sending him my address he send the medication to me via DHL.and i start using the medicine.three day i discover that i start regaining my streght.and few week after i went for Hiv test i found out that i am now Hiv negative.this disease almost kills me,i am very amazed and happy about the healing that doctor OOSA gave to me, since i am cure from this virus and i know that million of people are living with Hiv /Aids,and i want to use this opportunity to tell them thta thrern is a great herbalist who can cure them and set them free from thisn deadly disease called HIV/AIDS.you can email him now for your own healing too via this email... Doctoroosaherbalhome@gmail.com

Reply to wealth
Posted by: NANCY | 2015-03-23

Good day everyone, do you know that there is a great spell caster who can cure any deadly disease. Like Cancer, HIV, syphilis, e.t.c. Well my main reason why i am writing this right now is to inform the whole world about the great deeds, Dr. gokos did for me. I was diagnosed of this deadly disease in the year 2010 ever since then i was taking my medications, until i met the great spell caster, though i never believed in spell. I saw many testimonies on how a great spell caster cured their deadly diseases. I contacted him through his phone number. I called him, he asked me to send him my email, which i did. He gave me a form to fill, I filled it and send it back to him. He told me that his god's required some items in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me I don't know where to find the items he required. He told me that the only alternative is for of to send him the money, then he can help me to purchase the items from the items sellers. I promised myself to do anything to get cured. I sent him the money. He bought the items and castled a curing spell on me. Two day later he asked me to go for check-up, when i did the check-up i was tested HIV Negative. If you passing through hardship and you need a way out, kindly contact him via his email on (dr.gokosspiritualcaster@gmail.com ) DO YOU NEED ANY KIND OF THIS HELP EMAIL: 1. Getting your lover or husband back 2. Spiritual bulletproof 3. Training 4. Money spell 5. Long life spell 6. Prosperity spell 7. Protection spell 8. Get a job spell 9. Becoming a manager spell 10. Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell 11. Getting your scam money back 12. Child spell 13. Pregnancy spell 14. Freedom spell 15. Love spell 16, vanishing spell 17. Invisible human spell 18. Success or pass spell 19. Marriage spell 20. Avenging spell 21. Popularity spell 22. Killing spell 23. Cancer spell 24. Supernatural power spell 25. Madness spell 26. Free house loan spell 27. Production spell of films and movie 28. Hiv/aids spell 29. Tuberculosis spell 30. Loose weight and body spell IF INTERESTED EMAIL:dr.gokosspiritualcaster@gmail.com

Reply to NANCY
Posted by: NANCY | 2015-03-23

Reply to NANCY

Hii I want to knw wen u start to use this product u see results in how many days?

Posted by: jessica | 2015-03-14

hello everyone that is reading this testimony, where ever you may be or whosoever you are kindly believe this testimony and act fast after reading this testimony, i am Jessica from USA i want to thank Dr Oko for curing me of my HIV when i was pregnant, i couldn't believe i can ever be cured but after drinking the herbs of Dr Oko i realize that there is no sickness without cure in this life, i am really glad i am alive today to share this wonderful testimony, i know this testimony will help you too that is why i want to drop the email address of this DR so that you can contact him for help, here is the email address: SOLUTIONHOME@OUTLOOK.COM , he can cure HIV, CANCER AND BARRENNESS, HE CAN CURE LOW SPERM COUNT ALSO. So contact him as soon as you can. EMAIL: solutionhome@outlook.com PHONE: +2347032884728

Reply to jessica
Posted by: oily skin | 2015-03-12

wow..... m actually pretty amaized at the result i have been using hypoderm for the last 3 weeks n the result are amaizing...... i had dark marks and my complexion was uneven but now i look so radiant almost like a pregnant woman. it works wonders. at first it was burning after i used it but now it painless...........

Reply to oily skin | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: pammy | 2015-03-16

ive also used it for 2 month my face is beautiful,,i had blemishes spots and pimples,,,,,dont forget to use cream with high spf when u going outside

Posted by: pammy | 2015-03-16

Hello,I was diagnosed of this HIV deadly disease a friend of mine introduce Dr daniel to me and I actually did contact him after he has prepare what he said he will do and he sent it to me and I used it according to his prescription after one week I went to the hospital to check my status again because I was feeling differently from the way I used when I was tested POSITIVE to my greatest surprise the status was NEGATIVE the medical doctors there was surprise and I have to tell the whole world about this if you are still having this similar problem I recommend you to Dr daniel for you here is his email address: drdanielspelltemple02@gmail.com

Posted by: no lies | 2015-03-02

My cousin used this cream for 4 years, she was about 12 shades darker than me no jokes! She is now about 5 shades lighter than me, it's shocking her skin is beautiful and perfect. I swear and the cream is cheap, 100 bucks, I used lamelle for 2500 Rands and not any close to her skin difference. I'm going to try hypoderm, but just at nite as I guess the pinkness is due to ppl over exfoliating the face with the cream

Reply to no lies
Posted by: no lies | 2015-03-02

Reply to no lies
Posted by: no lies | 2015-03-02

Reply to no lies
Posted by: no lies | 2015-03-02

Reply to no lies | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: nana | 2015-04-10

it really does work ive used it ,,,,and i will continue using it

Posted by: mark jessica | 2015-02-24

My testimony on how i was heal on HIV/AIDS virus by one doctor called olokum by name i live in Canada i suffered the illness called HIV/AIDS, i have been in so many hospital’s i visited so many herbalist no one was able to heal me the sickness Nealy take my life, until a friend of mine introduce me to one drolokum i never knew the man was so powerful until i got there by myself. That was when i know there is a real prophet who can cure all disease so he cure my HIV/AIDS i regain back my life and all that i have lost come back to me, the prophet is in did powerful contact him if you need him in your life by this contact number.+2348161554365 or email Address drolokumspelltemple@gmail.com

Reply to mark jessica
Posted by: joshua tim | 2015-02-21

Hi Everyone, i am just so happy to share my Experience on how Dr Ifa cured my HIV infection just with his herbal cure!I was HIV positive and i thought all hope was lost, one day i was on an internet research on more about HIV cure, and i saw someone testifying about how Dr Ifa cure him and his wife. So i contacted Dr Ifa and he was really caring and loving. he prepared a herbal medicine which solve my problem and cured my HIV, I will advice you to apply for the herbal cure if you have the same problem i had, I really am so happy that am cured from HIV, and i wish to express my heart felt joy to you all! if you need the service of the great Dr Ifa you can email him on his email ifatomilola@gmail.com or call him + 2348054570311

Reply to joshua tim
Posted by: joshua tim | 2015-02-21

Reply to joshua tim
Posted by: nomhle | 2015-02-21

Wow hypoderm works wonders on my face,iv been experiencing dark spot marks n pimples all over my face and I tried different products 2 remove dark spot marks n pimples bt dey didn't help dey got worse bt after I saw my couzi faces n told me dat she used hypoderm Nite cream n Face Wash I went to a Dr aaked about it and he said I should buy it nw my face looks smooth n feeling greatfull bcz of Hypoderm.

Reply to nomhle
Posted by: Yvoon Richards | 2015-02-15

Hi world, i am Yvoone Richards from USA my heart is full of joy for what Dr Osorba osorbaherbalhome@gmail.com the traditional healer has done for me, i was diagnose with HIV/AIDS for the past four years, i thought my life was going to end like that, cause i thought there is no cure for this deadly disease, until i came across a testimony of a young man who said that he was cure with the herbal medicine of Dr Osorba, initially i thought it was a scam testimony but i said i must also try this man to see if it true or false testimony. so i contacted this man through his email and he response to my emails and told me what to do, i kindly did what he ask me to do, and he sent me his herbal medicine and instructed me on how i will be taking them daily, i kindly follows the precaution and after some weeks i went for medical check up and my result came out with Negative.i want to use this medium to inform everyone living with HIV/AIDS to stop wasting time on medical drugs and contact Dr Osorba the traditional healer for some herbal medicine that will cure you once and for all. Please contact him through his email: osorbaherbalhome@gmail.com please note that this man is 100% trusted and guarantee.

Reply to Yvoon Richards
Posted by: Yvoon Richards | 2015-02-15

Reply to Yvoon Richards
Posted by: Jude Jackson | 2015-02-14

Hello. Am Jude Jackson from USA. I am a worker in one of d most prolific hotels in new york, am a man of better family with a wife and four kids but something do not make me feel happy even if i am with my happy family because am an HIV positive. I have been to different hospitals of high class doctors but to no avail, my result of each test i take keep saying am an HIV positive. But one faithful evening, which is on d fourth of November 2013, i was browsing through the internet when i came across this email: hivspelltemple@gmail.com and i quickly copied it and the next morning i called the number that was attached to the email which is +2349038409325. A humbled man answered me and i told him everything about my health and he asked me if i have an email and i said yes, he told me to send it to him and i did exactly. He sent me a form to fill which i did and send it back to him. On the 3rd day he told me that he need some items which he would use in casting the spell off me but the items he required for is hardly to be found here in USA so, he told me to send just 500us dollars which he will use to buy the items in Nigeria. I sent the money through western union, that very afternoon after he had bought the items he told me on the phone to received my healing. That very day before night fall he called me and told me to go to the nearest hospital for check up. ln the next morning my personal doctor came and made a test on me but behold i was confirmed HIV negative by my doctor. It was unbelievable to me and that was how i was cured. Believe me or not he is not a scam and the only money i sent to him was the one he used in purchasing the items. He is a God sent Man. Please if you are similar to this problem u can contact him with this email: hivspelltemple@gmail.com even call him on this number:+2348153191918 So if you need the help of this great man,contact him with your details like, Your full name...... Your country....... Your state...,.. Your home address.... Your picture..... Your phone number....... Your occupation......... Your sex......... Sick for how long?........ This are details he require for the spell to be carry out so that your healing will commence immediately. Once again his email address is hivspelltemple@gmail.com even you can give him a call with his private line on +2348153191918 for your sorrow to turns to joy. Thankfully to you all. Regards.... Jude Jackson.

Reply to Jude Jackson
Posted by: Philip Mercy | 2015-02-14

My Name is Philip Mercy from USA, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr okoror has done for me and my family. i Was having HIV/AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause i was unable to work and i was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when i went online, i met lots of testimonies about this great man so i decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way i got mine, just email okororspell@outlook.com OR okororspell@outlook.com and get your healing

Reply to Philip Mercy
Posted by: Douglas dashy | 2015-02-14

My name Douglas dashy from Oxford,UK ...HIV has been ongoing in my family for long..I lost both parents to HIV and it is so much pain have not been able to get over.As we all know medically,there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive..Someone introduced me to a man(Native Medical Practitional)in oxford..I showed the man all my Tests and Results and i told him have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication..I said i will like to try him cos someone introduced me to him..He asked me sorts of questions and i answered him correctly..To cut the story short,He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am gonna use them all..At first i was skeptical but i just gave it a try..I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and i used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription.. that he will finish the rest himself..and i called him 3 days after, i arrived and i told him what is the next thing..he said,he has been expecting my call.. he told me to visit my doctor for another test..Honestly speaking,i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how do i do it....Am telling this story in case anyone may need this man his email is: prophetekpen@gmail.com

Reply to Douglas dashy

Happiness is all i see now I never thought that I will live on earth before the year runs out. I have been suffering from a deadly disease (HIV) for the past 3 years now; I had spent a lot of money going from one places to another, from churches to churches, hospitals have been my home every day residence. Constant checks up have been my hobby not until this faithful day, I was searching through the internet, I saw a testimony on how DR. Brudos clayy helped someone in curing his HIV disease, quickly I copied his email which is dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com just to give him a test I spoke to him, he asked me to do some certain things which I did, he told me that he is going to provide the herbal cure to me, which he did, then he asked me to go for medical checkup after some days after using the herbal cure, I was free from the deadly disease, he only asked me to post the testimony through the whole world, faithfully am doing it now, please brothers and sisters, he is great, I owe him in return. if you are having a similar problem just email him on dr.ukpoyanspellhome@gmail.com

I used all the products that have ingredients and I got pimples after using hypodermic I look like a baby clean face compliment a everyday and I started using it in 2013 till today.....love it....doctors don't like it cause it takes away their clients

Posted by: CORDILIA | 2015-02-06

hello world, i want to inform you all that there is a solution to all sickness. i have been cure of HIV by DR OKO solutionhome@outlook.com the great herbalist healer. i saw the email of this DR online and how a young man share a testimony about him that this man cure his sickness at first i thought it was a scam but my friend told me to give him a trial actually i contacted him and did what he ask me to do, and he gave me his medicine and directed me on how to use, i follows his instruction,and he told me to go for check up after two weeks to confirm if his herbal medicine truly work, then after two weeks i went to the hospital to confirm if i was still positive to my greatest surprise i am heal from my hiv sickness. now i want to recommend DR OKO to every sick person out there to contact him and trust him. here is the email of this great healer: solutionhome@outlook.com or phone him: +2347032884728 mrs cordilia

Reply to CORDILIA
Posted by: CORDILIA | 2015-02-06

Reply to CORDILIA
Posted by: Isabella | 2015-02-05

I have been HIV positive for 6 years and long for the day to be free of this disease. I would love to be part of any trial that helped find the cure, i have an undetectable viral load and CD4 count of around 1100. I have tried almost everything but I couldn't find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy a HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i came across a great post of !Michelle! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of this great powerful healing spell doctor ,I wonder why he is called the great Dr, ADUWAWA, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so I quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and so i did all the things he asked me to do,He ask me to buy some herbs and which I did for my cure,only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative, i am very amazed and happy about the healing doctor ADUWAWA gave to me from the ancient part of Africa, you can email him now for your own healing too on his email: ( aduwawaspiritualtemple01@gmail.com ) or call him on +2348131195952,................... I thank Dr, ADUWAWA.

Reply to Isabella
Posted by: NOELLY | 2015-02-03

i want to thank Dr Oko the solution of my sickness, i was suffering from hiv for more than 2 years, i have tried several drugs but no cure, until the day i was searching the Internet for help,i come across a testimony of a girl who said that Dr Oko has cure her of her hiv at 1st i thought it was a joke and scam but i said let me just contact him, that was how i contacted and he told me not to worry that i should have faith that i will be heal after using his herbal medicine, so he told me what to do and i did it, he gave me his herbal medicine and directed me of how i will be using the medicine, i did everything he told me, after 2 weeks i went to the hospital to do some check up to my greatest surprise all my sickness are gone,i don't really know how i will appreciate this man but i will keep sharing what he did for me to the world till i die. so anyone that is in need of his herbal medicine should contact him now on his email address: solutionhome@outlook.com i am telling you this cause he has cure my sickness. once more i say a very Big thanks to you Dr Oko actually you are really a solution to all problem. my people out there who is suffering from any sickness like HIV AND CANCER there is no time to waste hurry up and contact him here. solutionhome@outlook.com or phone him +2347032884728 Mrs Candy Noelly from USA

Reply to NOELLY
Posted by: mr Alex | 2015-02-03

hello to every body in the forum my name is Mr Alex from South Africa such a great miracle testimony that take place in my life which i never believe it we come to pass a powerful spell caster cure me of Hiv virus that i never believe their is a cure, that I contacted when I went for a year peace keeping .you have to be very careful because i was be scam by many scammed spell caster in search for Hiv cure many times i was even at a point of death but so lucky when a close friend of mine refer me to this real spell caster who save my life mutaspiritualtemple@gmail.com when I came back I wanted to make sex with my wife but she said we must go for Hiv test because of a story she heard before , I even beat her and said if she is doubting his husband and she said we must go and after the test I have Hiv virus, she run away with my two kid, I was foretasted I cry and cry their was no solution I love my wife and my kids I even want to kill myself, my life was miserable. it was a greatest surprise to me I never think it we come to pass because I thought that there is no cure for Hiv but I do not no that their is a spiritual powerful spell caster who can use their spiritual power to cure Hiv, but a close friend of mine refer me to him so I said let me try I contacted the spiritual spell caster and he said he will help me and tell me what to do I obey him he said he will cast the Hiv away from me through his spiritual power he prepare a herb for me i take it seven days and he said I should went for test when I went it was Hiv negative, i was heal through his spiritual power the doctor said is not you that came for Hiv test that was positive how does the magic now happen and it is now negative I said is miracle .now I believe this spiritual spell caster, a very big thanks to my life he also make my wife and my kids come back to me ,I am very happy , is just like a dream to me but a great miracle of my life so if you have this virus and any other problem you are advice to contact this powerful spell caster on this email and be save and cure mutaspiritualtemple@gmail.com

Reply to mr Alex
Posted by: vivian | 2015-01-24

i am Vivian i did not believe that a herb can cure my hiv i was hiv positive for one year, on thing one day a friend of my on internet direct me to a herb man that cure hem and he also use is herb spell to cure me from hiv, please i want every one with this virus and any kind of sickness to be free to contact he for cure because is the one who cure me from hiv, that is why am dropping his email address, (olufahomeofsolution@outlook.com)

Reply to vivian
Posted by: Angel | 2015-01-16

Hi docter!i use facewash of hypoderm and night and day cream of hypoderm,my face become light but the rush still remain and its a week now,my face become itching,pink,should i continue using it or what can i use to remove that rush,pls help me

Reply to Angel

It cleaned my face, but scared because im turning too light in completion and I don't like it . What if I only use the face wash?

Posted by: angel | 2015-01-06

i used garnier 3in1 also with a mix of avocado and milie meal to remove my pimples and rush on my face but they wont help,shoul i used pack of hypoderm to remove those pimples and rush,im light in complexion but now my skin is too dark,can you help me pls

Reply to angel
Posted by: armanda | 2014-12-23

my name is Armanda am na happy again i am free who will believe that a herb can cure HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, (olufahomeofsolution@outlook.com) do email him he is a great man. think you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work thank you dr olufa for your help to me.

Reply to armanda | 1 comment (hide)

In which country is this great man?

Hi where can one get hypoderm products around pretoria

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Check the chemists. It's about R80 per product

If ure around gauteng tembisa birch acres mall cosmetic shop front opposite with magregor package is 280. For those who want to buy hypoderm product

Posted by: mavins | 2014-12-11

What a great man, a great thanks to DR.OSEMEN (HEALINGHOMEOFALLSICKNESS@OUTLOOK.COM) the man that bring me out of this sorrow this is the man that can as well help the world, on this diseases I can remember 6 year ago when I was searching for cure, and how I have spent much money and I finally lost hope due to my conduction I have to put my hope on God, lucky to me last week here I was on the internet, check on how many year I can spent on earth them I see a comment about this great man DR.OSEMEN what a lucky day for me and today am giving my testimony about him I have never believe there is cure at all, but this man just want me to give him a try, if he cannot do it I will know his is not DR.OSEMEN that he have been doing this cure for many year now I put my hope on him and also my dear God but today am very happy to give this story to you all, it all happen when I was 23 year well because of this disease I can't get married and very happy today am now negative I can get married now to my follow people that is on my shoes this the good way to say bye to this diseases HIV/AIDS contact this man now HEALINGHOMEOFALLSICKNESS@OUTLOOK.COM +2347032884728 MAVINS

Reply to mavins
Posted by: Mrs Maake | 2014-12-08

Am using it for 3 days now and the results are exactly as wen I took acnetanes and oratanes back those years,the dryness,peeling,itching,even worse I don't know how it got to my lips but my lips are also peeling...personally I think they were trying to get rid of it because it easier and cheaper to access than the dermatologist.

Reply to Mrs Maake
Posted by: clifford mary | 2014-12-07

Hello let me share this testimony to the world to hear about him too this man really exit I was hiv positive over 9year I have being in medication and I try to look for cure to my problem and I go through internet doctor and I found a tradition doctor named DR.OFURE I contacted him for help he give me all his laws and rule that if I get cured I should write about him and that is what am doing now, this man ask for some information about me, which I give him this man cure me from HIV what a great man thank for your help when he get the information he told me that he is about to work on it 20 to 30 minute this man email me and told me what to do for the curing which I did after all the things needed for the cure is provide the man call me in 45mins later and tell me to go for test what a great day to me I was negative thanks dr.OFURE you can contact him now OFURELOVESPELL@GMAIL.COM OR call +2348149158514

Reply to clifford mary
Posted by: clifford mary | 2014-12-07

Reply to clifford mary

I don't want to lie this product works for me I have been using it for three years and I am not complaining ......I am still the same and people ask me what I am using on my face and I am confident now when I go out.....if it's not working for u guys leave it cause it's making wonders for me and my man.......love it....... o....

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Oily skin | 2015-02-10

Hi. I currently started using it and it making my face to be extreamly oily..... any advice on that?

Posted by: Lisa Morrison | 2014-12-04

THANKS TO THE GREAT AKULA FOR HELPING ME TO CURE MY HIV-AIDS My Name is Lisa Morrison,and I'm from the United States,is the only Dr Akula who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, I have tried almost everything but I could?t find any solution on my disease,i have went to several places to seek for help not even one person could ever help, until i melt a comment on the daily news paper that was commented by Miss Sarah about how this powerful traditional doctor help her get cured of the disease (HIV-AIDS) " my fellow beloved" i firstly taught having a help from a spiritual traditional healer was a wrong idea, but i think of these, will i continue to stress on these disease all day when i have someone to help me save my life?" so i gather all my faiths and put in all interest to contact him through his Email address at greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com , so after i have mailed him of helping get my disease cured, i respond to me fast as possible that i should not be afraid, that he is a truthful and powerful doctor which i firstly claimed him to be. So after all set has been done,he following week Great Akula mail me on my mail box that my work is successfully done with his powers, i was first shocked and later arise to be the happiest woman on earth after i have concluded my final test on the hospital by my doctor that i am now HIV- Negative. My papers for check are with me and now i am happy and glad for his miraculous help and power.With these i must to everyone who might seek for any help, either for HIV cure or much more to contact him now at these following email now,Email: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com " sir thank you so much for your immediate cure of my disease, i must say for curing my disease, i owe my life.His Email address is: greatakulasolutionhome@gmail.com or you can call him via his cell phone number on +2348074839242

Reply to Lisa Morrison
Posted by: Thandeka | 2014-12-02

hypoderm is the best product on the market. I have suffered from acne for 22 years and have seen various dermatologists including Dr Mpofu from Lister Building until 2 years ago when I started using it I look like a baby's smooth bum. The burning sensation is due to the alpha hydroxy acids which peel off the dead skin revealing a fresh new glossy skin. Don't care who says what hypoderm works magic...

Reply to Thandeka | 2 comments (hide)

Where did you buy it Thandeka?

Posted by: khensy | 2015-01-01

Hi Thandeka. I wanna ask if u using the face wash as well and what do u use as sunblock?

Posted by: Mulalo | 2014-11-18

Hi can you please help me, where can i get Hypoderm face wash in Cape Town?

Reply to Mulalo
Posted by: Connie | 2014-11-18

Have been using Hypoderm dark spot corrector and morning cream for 1 wk but have developed rash all over my face especially around my mouth. Is it normal? Has anyone experienced this? Pliz help

Reply to Connie

I have just purchased the hypoderm sport corrector! however, the lady at the pharmacy was so sceptical about me ud using it!!! could u please advise if I should keep using it. I'm worried!!!

Posted by: pam | 2014-11-10

hi had pimples now my fac z black with spots i cant evn leave the hous wer can i gt the hypoderm can you get it at clicks iam desperate hav tried evrythng.

Reply to pam | 1 comment (hide)

Hey if you are around gauteng you can find it tembisa, bearchacres mall cosmetic shop,front opposite of magregor...the whole package cost close to R280

Posted by: armanda | 2014-11-02

my name is Armanda this is real take it serious, who will believe that a herb can cure HIV in my body, i never believe that this will work i have spend a lot when getting drugs from the hospital to keep me healthy, what i was waiting for is death because i was broke, one day i hard about this great man who is well know of HIV and cancer cure, i decided to email him, unknowingly to me that this will be the end of the HIV aids in my body, he prepare the herb for me, and give me instruction on how to take it, at the end of the two week, he told me to go to the hospital for a check up, and i went, surprisingly after the test the doctor confirm me negative, i thought it was a joke, i went to other hospital was also negative, then i took my friend who was also HIV positive to the Dr, after the treatment she was also confirm negative . He also have the herb to cure cancer please i want every one with this virus to be free, that is why am dropping his email address, (olufahomeofsolution@outlook.com) do email him he is a great man. think you for saving my life, and I promise I will always testify for your good work thank you dr olufa for your help to me.

Reply to armanda
Posted by: armanda | 2014-11-02

Reply to armanda | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: peter | 2014-11-26

armanda here we are commenting about hyporderm not hiv by the way thers no cure for aids stop lying

Posted by: armanda | 2014-11-02

Reply to armanda
Posted by: pamela | 2014-11-01

its me pamela again....i last updated you 14days ago.its been 21 days now since ive started using hypoderm product. .i must say its been great..sturborn spots. dark dead skin is gone..ive experienced tingling for the first 2days when i started using the products..my skin would was red but peel after few days..now im good thanks to the doc who recommended this product..

Reply to pamela
Posted by: pamela | 2014-11-01

Reply to pamela
Posted by: mahazy | 2014-10-29

Hi I ve gt their number asked the guy if is tingling rhe face wash is normal bt if you feel like its burning you must stop using it 0725251058 and he said they only aupply it to pharmacies so I guess some questions about your experiences youl ask him.he ddnt tell me his name thou. .hope dis info helps as I just started using it.keep us updated guys. .

Reply to mahazy
Posted by: mahazy | 2014-10-29

Reply to mahazy
Posted by: pamela | 2014-10-16

i started using hypoderm 7 days ago..i must say i was sceptic ..now im all smiles thanx to hypoderm ,,no more black spots and sunburn,,,halala

Reply to pamela | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Maps | 2014-10-22

Which hypoderm products are you usung started using face wash and spot corrector.

Posted by: Nuel | 2014-09-12

I've been to skin clinics paying R1200 every month to do peeling to remove pigmentation. It didnt work after paying a lot of money, then last month i saw friend who had the pigmentation and her skin was clear and beautiful. She advised me to buy Hypoderm face wash, dark spot corrector, day and night creams. Tell you what, after two weeks 90% of my pigmentation is gone. I love the product.

Reply to Nuel | 4 comments (hide)
Posted by: tsholofelo | 2014-10-09

I had very bad blemishes I went to to chemist and they suggested that I used Hypoderm its been 6days now buh its working slow I dont see any result.. and today when I used it again... I noticed that my skin is peeling of... help guys is this a bad or a good thing I really need help

Posted by: Fatima | 2014-09-26

Hi Nuel.I got a rash on my face.Will the Hypoderm range , help me.My skin is very sensitive.Please help

Posted by: Fatima | 2014-09-26

Nuel.So it does work?

Posted by: Sandra | 2014-09-19

Hi Nuel were did you get the product from is it called Hyperderm night cream. I have pigmentation and tried almost everything. Please can you help .

How much do hypoderm products cost,I really want to get rid of my acne :(

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Everything cost around R280

Posted by: sisb | 2014-09-02

I've just started using hypoderm at phamacy they told me is the best.i've used all this expensive products but never works to remove dark spot on my face(pimples and other chicken pox marks) thing that i don't want to change my skin colour and i also afraid that when i stop using hypoderm still those marks will come back.can someone that used it before and later stopped tell me what what will happen?

Reply to sisb

I've been using hypoderm for 1 week now and have seen immense results. However, my skin burns when I wash it. Anyone else has the same problem?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)

Hi. I also noticed a burning feeling below my eye area...... Using product for just over a month now.....I have seen results

Posted by: nonto | 2014-08-19

yoh im even scared to use it anymore but it was coming alright on my skin

Reply to nonto

I have dark marks caused by pimples, I started using hypoderm after a friend recommended it, the results were TRAGIC! I'm still going through it now, instead of taking away the marks, it just gave me more pimples and a rash...theafter a week the rash started getting darker and darker, now I've got the worst looking skin ever, I can't even look people in the eye anymore, its so sad, I feel like everyone is disgusted when they look at my face. Oh...I only used it for a week

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)
Posted by: Mellisa | 2014-12-23

I have expirienced same thing as well, I bought hypoderm face wash,spot corrector and day cream, I had few black spots I did not have pimples at all but when I used hpoderm to reduce black spots on my face OMG!!! I started having terrible pimples/rash around my mouth and chicks I decided to continue for like 3 weeks and the pimples got worse and thats when I stopped using Hypoderm.

Posted by: pinky | 2014-09-12

before i use hypoderm i was having pimples and dark sports if u cannot that i was having pimples and dark sports my skin is soft and smooth thank to my friend who recommended hypoderm to memk atel that i was having pimples my skin is soft and smoth i

Posted by: Janeshiro | 2014-08-08

I am not sure..if I should continue to use hypoderm products' I am afraid of what might happen after I stop to use it..will the spots come back or certainly not?

Reply to Janeshiro | 1 comment (hide)

DO NOT USE IT!!

Posted by: sylvia | 2014-07-22

i had blemishes and dark marks left by this cheap creams and i went to adoctor and she prescribed hyporderm for me i used the facewash and night cream and my face was clear smooth and flawless in a week.

Reply to sylvia
Posted by: manana | 2014-07-19

I started using hypoderm face wash and dark spot corrector on monday and i hope it will work-as i have no tingling or itching and i apply sun screen after applying day cream in the morning

Reply to manana
Posted by: mis p | 2014-07-03

I hv been using expensive products for my face since 2010....pigmentation. Even the best dermatologist in Lister building couldn't help me. May 2014 a friend advised me to use hypoderm skin corrector.... .my skin is clear and I look young I don't even need a make up any more. I use face wash and the night and day cream. I also use their tissue oil at night. Blemishes are gone. Thank you Hypoderm.

Reply to mis p | 4 comments (hide)

Haai, can u please just drop your digits, I wanna ask something about this product.... plz, my name is Thuli from randfontein.

Posted by: khens | 2014-11-20

Please let me know where I can get All this product's, spots corrector.and their sunblock. I need them urgently, I look terrible. Pllzzzzz. ASAP

Posted by: Cathy | 2014-08-07

You can get it in Randburg, there's a pharmacy next to Lewis furnishers.

Posted by: joy | 2014-07-09

Where can i where can i buy hypoderm aroind joburg?

Posted by: sponono | 2014-06-09

Hypoderm is good for our skin (face) let's stop using unchecked products it will cause us a problem

Reply to sponono
Posted by: sponono | 2014-06-09

Reply to sponono
Posted by: sponono | 2014-06-09

Reply to sponono

used the face wash and the dark spot corrector for almost a month now and my skin looks way better but got a scare from a pharmacist in braam who told me that they dont sell rubbish and hypoderm is such rubbish and the was banned. confused now coz it really works.

Reply to Anonymous | 2 comments (hide)

Where did u get it arnd joburg

Hi, im also using hypoderm face wash and dark spot corrector and already seeing results in less than a week. this ban thing is it true?

is dat product change skin color,,,,,pls help de sister owt I have terrible blck spot

Tge area aroubd my nose is so pinkish after applying this product just for 3days. i look more like Michael Jackson.

Posted by: sthembele | 2014-05-06

Does this product beans on ur face if yes...for how long do I have to experience this??? Plz help and m stating on my new job next week my face is band...because of this product I have more pimples and rash on my face....

Reply to sthembele
Posted by: lebo | 2014-05-04

I have been using extra clear before it is safe for me to leave It and use hypoderm? Because now I have serious blemishes all over my face..pls help

Reply to lebo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: anonymous | 2014-08-23

Dont even try it...extra clear has hydroquinine which is suppose to make u lighter and hypoderm makes u light im not even sure what they put in there coz the cream comes without ingredients....But rather wait it least a week and a half or u could get skin burns hey..I have seen people's skin turn bad.

Posted by: lebo | 2014-05-04

Reply to lebo
Posted by: stheh | 2014-05-02

I think hypoderm it not a safe product to use coz it beans on ur skin the redness on the skin it also bad...this product may damage the layer of my skin...

Reply to stheh
Posted by: Lydia | 2014-05-02

I used hypoderm face wash only but i see the diffent on my skin.

Reply to Lydia
Posted by: Bongiwe | 2014-04-30

I had a big problem my face was darker 20 times than my normal complexion but now you cant believe I used this hypoderm day and night now am more beautiful with self confidence.

Reply to Bongiwe
Posted by: Ruth | 2014-04-15

hello good people,l bot da whle kit of hypoderm n my Q. z hw cn l use the Dark spot correctorrrrr.??? plzzzzz hlp me.

Reply to Ruth
Posted by: apies | 2014-04-14

I hav terible marks @ my face left by chickenpox is this product going to help me am so sad pls help

Reply to apies

Hi i want to try this product.i have a lot of dark marks alover mi face caused by pimples.will dis cream work fr me?

Posted by: shubby | 2014-03-07

Where can I find these products in oudtshoorn or goerge?

Reply to shubby
Posted by: shubby | 2014-03-07

Reply to shubby
Posted by: shubby | 2014-03-07

Reply to shubby
Posted by: Mologadie | 2014-02-25

Forever Epiblanc with the combination of Aloe suncreen is best to be used for acne and black spots

Reply to Mologadie

I need help A.S.A.P... My life is ruined! I'v been using Lemonvate cream (boiled in water and mixed with gentle magic and ponds) on my face and it worked wonders for me for over a year until i got sun burnt at the beach in december. Now the skin on my upper and lower lip is 10 times darker and i had used hypoderm for 2 days and it cracked my skin but its smoother and its not dry and flaky. What should i use to repair the damage i caused to my skin? Please help

Posted by: Khensani | 2014-02-18

I can say hypoderm worked for me. I have tried expensive products which didn't help me. My face is clear now and the beautiful thing about it is that it gives you your natural colour. I am dark in complexion and my face is flawless. I am loving it.

Reply to Khensani
Posted by: Khensani | 2014-02-18

Reply to Khensani
Posted by: albertina | 2014-01-25

is hypoderm removing pimples or just increasing the pimples?????????

Reply to albertina | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Rose Morapama | 2014-04-13

Hi, In 2013 I experienced hell on my face when I sudden had rush that left pimples on my neck and face for more than nine months, I then heard of Hypoderm products and honestly it worked and I'm currently able to walk in public without makeup trying to conceal black marks, wrinkles caused by many products that I used trying to vanish marks. I'm currently walking with big smile and pride with flawless skin tone. Hypoderm worked for me.

Posted by: Zandy | 2014-01-17

I have been using face wash and day cream for 4 days and ma face is peeling off and am becoming dark is this normal? If yes when am i going to see progress?

Reply to Zandy | 1 comment (hide)

It is only taking out the damaged layer, mine started like that but after a week my spots started to disappear and now my natural colour is back

Posted by: Clo | 2014-01-16

After i gave birth in 2011 my face bacame full of brown patches. I used the products only late december 2013 and walla here I am in 2014 with a clear face. It works wonders just within two weeks. Now I got my confidence back.

Reply to Clo
Posted by: tina | 2014-01-15

please for how long may be you need to use this product soo that you can get the result on your face , because Im using this product for five days now ,but there is a lot of rash on my face and starting to change color getting light around the mouth and nose ,, it will going to change the whole face or what now ?

Reply to tina | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: KHOLEKA | 2014-05-14

I am experiencing that ernomously pinkness around my nose and am scared as my skin tobe is completely lost. im light in complexion, dark blemishes r not moving away at all. i have stopped using now after 3 days. i was using dark spit corrector and night cream only.

Posted by: licious | 2014-01-12

I have black spots caused by chickenpox can I use hypoderm cream to remove this black spots on my face

Reply to licious
Posted by: stacia | 2014-01-03

I've used hypoderm for a month ,I had too many spots on my face Bt now they r gone,hypoderm really worked on my face. But one thing is dat I became pink around my eyes ND chicks, now I'm black around my eyes ND chicks Bt my Ada part of my skin is light in complexion,I have two colors .....plz help wat do I do,its urgent,I'm getting married nxt month#crying#

Reply to stacia
Posted by: zwivhuya | 2013-12-23

My mum had terible acne which left terible dark marks but she started using the hypoderm day n nyt cream also the spots corrector wooooooooooow frends she looks yanger than me all the backheads n spots. Are gon within three weeks i highly recomend it

Reply to zwivhuya
Posted by: zwivhuya | 2013-12-23

Reply to zwivhuya | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Zoleka | 2014-05-17

Stacia i have experience the same problem, scared for the future of my face I consulted a dermatologist who took time explaining the undesired consequences of this. I hope u stopped using this product anyway. Im so pinkish aroundmy nose and under both eyes and patches of pigmentation r so visible on both my cheeks.

Posted by: velaphi | 2013-12-22

good product. it works wonders on my skin.

Reply to velaphi | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Conny | 2014-06-20

Hi Velaphi, Where can i find it

I ve just bought night cream subsequent to asking thee chemist about my dark peeling skin. She recommended hypoderm. Shu I am scared afta hearing these neg comments

Posted by: Xoliswa | 2013-12-19

i would like to know where can i get this product as i am staying in kempton park or benoni

Reply to Xoliswa | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Akani | 2014-02-08

You cn get it at any pharmacy

Posted by: tee | 2013-11-19

hey guys i need to know from people using hypoderm, i have been using it for one week only the day cream i applied it at night as well, my skin started peeling within 3 days of using it but now after washing my face my skin is very shiny in a bad way when i apply the cream after washing my skin gets even mre shiny and nothing not even make up can hide the shiny parts, is this normal, did any of u experience this... please help before i discontinue

Reply to tee
Posted by: Betty | 2013-11-11

Hi there guys!. How long did i took you for your whole face to be cleared with hypoderm products? For me it has been a month now, but only a part of my face is cleared but the rest of the face is dark. I look terible, and people are always asking me what happened to my face. I want my face to have one colour, but it seems like i have to look like this for months.

Reply to Betty | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: kholeka | 2014-05-14

how did u resolve your problem? The skin around my nose is so pinkish, i have stopped using as I could notvbeen able to get hold of the company.

I have been using the products its has been 2years now, and it did wonders in my face and what I love about this product is that it has sunscreen in it. I have started using the dark spot correction for dark marks.

Posted by: anonamous | 2013-10-23

Hi der ppl, is it ok to jus use the day cream?

Reply to anonamous
Posted by: candy | 2013-10-23

Its a good product but once u stop using it the spot marks cum bk

Reply to candy | 3 comments (hide)
Posted by: pinky | 2014-09-12

Istop using hypoderm for a month and nothing change my skin was stil soft and smooth

True

Posted by: Hlengiwe | 2014-01-07

True

Posted by: latticia | 2013-10-10

I used this product for about 6 months now it really works for me all the blemishes and dark spots ar gone and I'm having light complection but it leaves some parts on my face red wht must I do 2 remove this redness or should I try sunscreen?

Reply to latticia

This product really helped to clear up my acne because of its exfoliative properties but it left awful blotches of hypopigmented skin in its wake so I've ended up with an 80% reduction in acne and blotches of patchy white skin. I've traded one problem for another:(

Doctor can i ask? I have black sports on the back of my legs what can i use?

Posted by: Boitumelo | 2013-09-27

Doctor can i ask?

Reply to Boitumelo

Hi I have used this product for the past two mnths its amazing. Always use sunscreen tho

Posted by: Cher | 2013-09-12

I have used Hypoderm for three days I can not stand the burning feeling and all my skin is not bad so I am putting a lid on it bin is where its heading

Reply to Cher
Posted by: pretty | 2013-09-05

2 doctors reccomended this product so i started using it about 3 weeks. i can already see the difference. all my friends are also say so. but now my pharmacy is out of stock. any idea where i can buy this product in eastern cape?

Reply to pretty | 1 comment (hide)

Hello apparently the product is banned as you can see there is nowhere you can find it. Hope this is helpful

Posted by: THULANI | 2013-09-05

YA, THE PRODUCT WORKS WELL BUT THEY SHOULD MAKE A SUNSCREEN TO USE WITH THE DAY CREAM. WORKS BRILLIANT FOR BLACKHEADS AND SPOTS..

Reply to THULANI
Posted by: waleda | 2013-09-05

SAW A VAST IMPROVEMENT IN MY SKIN TONE AND TEXTURE AFTER 3 MONTHS. PEELED OF ALL MY DEAD SKIN AND LEFT MY FACE LOOKING YEARS YOUNGER. I THINK IT USES A PURE FORM OF VITAMIN A. THATS WHAT I READ UP ON GOOGLE.

Reply to waleda
Posted by: pitso | 2013-09-05

dark spot cream really help clear my breakout. also had a bit of redness, but started using sunscreen which helped it settle. best product ive used so far.

Reply to pitso | 1 comment (hide)

Hi I like to now what sun block u used

Posted by: patricia | 2013-09-05

works beautifully. but you gotta wear a sunscreen. i dont think the range has one, but any other would do.

Reply to patricia
Posted by: michelle | 2013-09-05

used this product for past year. results have been great. about 80% of my acne marks and spots have gradually faded. initially the product did burn my skin. apparently its the retinol in it, which is a form of vitamin A. after using a sunscreen the tingling stopped. highly recommend it

Reply to michelle

The scary part about hypoderm products is that there are no bar codes nor customer numbers on them and they only give a brief of the ingriedients on the products container; to make matters worse there is nothing about hypoderm on the net. Im also using it and it works wonders on my skin but the burning questions are that how safe are they and what could be the long term side effects? Is it safe to use during pregnancy?

Reply to Anonymous | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sergio | 2014-05-29

it is safe as well as you dont mix it with other product

Hi doc is this product recomended to a person under the age of 19

Posted by: Lebo | 2013-09-02

Is this product recomended to a person under da age of 19?plz help i hve so many dark spot in ma face

Reply to Lebo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sergio | 2014-05-29

lebo try to use hypoderm darkspot and toner and it does wonders

Posted by: Bokang | 2013-08-31

hi, I've been using this product for a week now and my skin burns after washing it and changes its texture, So is it normal for the skin to get irritated even after applying the product....does it that way?

Reply to Bokang
Posted by: issie | 2013-08-22

I'm loving the product only tried it for 2weels can already see the difference, im just loving my new skin

Reply to issie
Posted by: medy | 2013-08-16

I look terrible I ruined my skin ...ilook lyk Michel Jackson....crying

Reply to medy | 1 comment (hide)

Ruined using what?

Posted by: Jessica | 2013-08-16

Im currently using this product and it has improved the look and feel of my skin tremondously. When i started using the face wash it would dry my skin to the extent that it would crack or tear, however after a few weeks of using the facewash together with the night cream and day cream my skin looks and feels so much better. I no longer have breakouts and the marks are fading, my skin is getting brighter everyday Really love this product

Reply to Jessica
Posted by: Tlangelani | 2013-08-07

Hypoderm works wonders!

Reply to Tlangelani
Posted by: Tlangelani | 2013-08-07

Hypoderm works wonders!

Reply to Tlangelani
Posted by: Sharifa | 2013-08-02

I love Hypoderm, I am using spots corrector I used it for few days but the results are amazing, My skin looks young,soft and it is restoring my natural complexion. My face was getting dark due to blemishes left by pimples but now I am glowing and light again. It renews cells and it has retinol that helps to reduces fine lines and wrinkles. People are complimenting on my skin they say I look younger and I feel it too. My skin is soft and to my suprise this spots corrector is clearing my pimples because I peel and when I wash my face everything is removed i.e blackheads,dead skin cells and whiteheads and I am left with soft brand new skin and lastly it minimizes pores but ALWAYS wear sunscreen ALWAYS because it makes skin sensitive to the sun as your skin peel the new skin will be sensitive, you can tell by how soft your skin will be that it needs protection. I love the fact that it's not harsh but it gentle works amazing.

Reply to Sharifa
Posted by: Queen | 2013-07-30

what would be the best product instead?

Reply to Queen
Posted by: lamla | 2013-07-29

this cream has worked wonders for my skin. it got rid of all my acne that i had on my cheeks and for head. it removed all the dead skin cells on my face. my skin was shedding alot from all the acne marks i had from highschool. this is my second month and nearly 75percent of my blemishes are gone and every body keeps complimenting me how fair and beautiful my skin is. i even hav a glow in my skin . it looks healthier . just to think i only starting seeing results within 2 weeks of using this product. i thank my mom and the dermatologist who recommended it.

Reply to lamla

Yooooooh am gaining complexion guyz since I've started usng dis hypoderm product

Posted by: Dimakatso | 2013-07-17

I really need the product where can I find it because where I used to buy it is no more available, pls help it really worked for me I'm around (Johanesburg) thanx

Reply to Dimakatso | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: chyna gal | 2013-08-06

you can find it in braaimfontein at the Selgo pharmacy in de kort street

Posted by: NELIE | 2013-07-04

PHARMA VALUE HAVE STOCK OF HYPODERM

Reply to NELIE
Posted by: Sonto | 2013-07-02

I've just started using the cream, i hope itz gonna work for me

Reply to Sonto
Posted by: mrs M.Vhukeya | 2013-06-28

Hypoderm really works I have seen result on my sister she is using it her skin is so nice now those dark spot and acne is gone

Reply to mrs M.Vhukeya
Posted by: Rose | 2013-06-24

Hay , I have pigmantation all over my face , dr advise me for dis cream that its remove pigmantation. Iv been using these all most 2month , and there is no defference , shuld I continue or what?

Reply to Rose
Posted by: Themby | 2013-06-11

I had terrible skin breakouts when i moved from KZN to JHB, i googled alot of skin products which made my skin even worse. I then asked my mom to Post Hypoderm Cream for me because i didnt know where to buy it this side. Within 3 days of using it, my skin started pealing of all pimples and spots started clearing. Its a miracle i tell you it really works.

Reply to Themby

this products is working for me

Posted by: kea mol (mahikeng) | 2013-05-14

hi Dr I need this hypoderm I have more dark spot on my face,please let me know where to get it ugerntly

Reply to kea mol (mahikeng)
Posted by: louie | 2013-04-18

thats the best range of creams nd they gt a dark spot corrector it really works

Reply to louie
Posted by: Sue | 2012-08-30

I used Hypoderm, face was burning and itchy, terrible experience, heard also had nasty experiences, the texture of cream keeps on changing which is very suspicious

Reply to Sue
Posted by: precious | 2012-08-01

hypoderm day and night cream and face wash they help me so much i had so much dark marks left by the pimples. I only use it for a week and the dark marks were started to be clear. it really works

Reply to precious | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: lize | 2013-04-26

Hi Precious , i use the facewash and its working for my pimples js that it dries my skin. how long did it take u to see results?

Posted by: REUBEN KGANYAGO | 2012-07-05

Good product. Need it urgently.

Reply to REUBEN KGANYAGO
Posted by: Reuben Kganyago | 2012-07-05

Good product. Need it urgently for my wife.

Reply to Reuben Kganyago
Posted by: Precious | 2012-07-02

Hie doc m hvn a scar for a vry lng tym,at the same time am hvn black marks so i went to the pharmacy and they recomend hypoderm so i wanted to know that it won''t affect my scar or face?

Reply to Precious
Posted by: Thabisa | 2012-06-04

sometmes i develop pimples to my face, doctor recommended to buy me buy this cream,does it help the

Reply to Thabisa
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2012-05-13

Reply to anti-ageing expert | 1 comment (hide)

After applying night cream of hyåpoderm I am having a very soft and bright pink complexion around my nose. I have since stopped using. is there any chance to reverse this damage?

Want to comment?