Question
Posted by: Nina | 2012/01/20

Hypoderm

Is the above cream safe to use, i heard its been banned. The manufacturer/Distributor is Cosmetic Warehouse.

Thank You,

Regards,

Nina

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Nina

I'm not familiar with this product - Any idea what the active ingredients are?

21
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/08/13

Started using hypoderm 3 weeks ago all over the body due to post eczema dark spots..but wow I see wonders on my mirror...this product is a real miracle

Posted by: Augustina | 2016/06/14

I am really greatful. I had rush and pimples that did not want to go away and uneven skin tone. Used make up now i don't. Hypoderm worked wonders.

Reply to Augustina
Posted by: Olivia | 2016/05/25

I need Help I've used this cream before and it worked beautifully for me now the problem is I can't find it anymore I'm from free State (Parys) where can I get it my face is a mess need Help asap this is my Email oliviamofokeng4@gmail.com

Reply to Olivia
Posted by: Lind | 2016/04/17

this product has been manufactured by a dr specially for SA women skin annd is a great product. real miracle cream. great ingrediets. annd help with pigmentation

Reply to Lind | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: Mama | 2016/05/02

yes its true I was skeptical when I visited to South Africa my Sister told me about this product's said it helped her girlfriend and I do have a slightly sunburn.Well my sister took me to the pharmacy we bought a cleanser and the cream plus toner. in two days I saw my sunburn was not bad like two days before I used the products.By the end of the week 5 days using this products my face was back to normal and the produts is not hursh, its just solve the problem without bleaching or taking the layer of your skin and I loved it. I have been using to expensive product for nothing. I truly recommend this to anyone who have a sunburn problem. M.

Posted by: Lind | 2016/04/17

Reply to Lind
Posted by: Lind | 2016/04/17

Reply to Lind
Posted by: Thandi | 2016/03/30

I started using it 3 weeks ago,my skin is smoother but it's got a lighter layer because I've a dark complexion. It's scary when the skin changes because now my neck does not match my face,I want to discontinue using hypoderm but it's already halfway with the scary and anticipated transformation. I'll wait. My advice would be NOT use it on darker skin tones of the face unless you suffer from serious acne scars,reoccurring pimples and want to lighten your complexion.

Reply to Thandi
Posted by: Anonymous | 2016/02/20

guys hypoderm really works like a charm, but yall know that our skins are different myb thats why some of yall speak so bad about it

Posted by: Nthabiseng | 2016/02/06

Hypoderm is dangerous, I used it for four days, de following week my face was glowing,after dt it turned black lik wayyy black.,it totally burned.my skin.dnt use ds product

Reply to Nthabiseng | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: sont | 2016/04/17

Hello Nthabi I would like to know whether you regained your complexion afterwards?I started using the product recently but stopped using as I was gaining colour around my eyes&mouth &I'm dark skinned

Posted by: Nelly | 2016/01/24

Hi my name is Nelly in Richards bay trust me this cream works in just 3 days you can buy it over the counter ( Ingredients: retinol, alpha hydroxy acids,vanilla exyracts and ascorbyl palmitate)...but want to find out what are the sides effects?

Reply to Nelly
Posted by: snuffqueen | 2015/09/28

hi guys um als o on e hunt fo ths cream heard ts jus simply e best n obtains great results...wat i want to knw r er any precautions wen takin t o syd effects afta wards?

Reply to snuffqueen
Posted by: Anonymous | 2015/08/11

hi guys i want to khow if ths product has some after effect becouse im using it pls guys advise

Posted by: ANON | 2015/05/10

Do u use a sunscreen wiith hypoderm day cream

Reply to ANON
Posted by: Anonymous | 2014/01/20

Great product, u stat seeing da results in jst 3days

Posted by: Charlz | 2012/03/12

The ingredients are retinol, aha, vanilla extracts, and ascot tl palmitate . Please advise if it''s safe to use

Reply to Charlz
Posted by: Kgomotso | 2012/02/15

Hi Precious,im 4rm Pretoria n tried many chemists without any success can u pls tel me where i can find hypoderm n can u tel me if its a 3step treatment or jst a cream.u can reply on krakereng@gmail.com.tnx

Reply to Kgomotso
Posted by: Precious | 2012/02/05

RE: Hypoderm Hi. I stareted using the product on December and by God''s grace is working for me. Though I am not sure of the after effect of using it. But you can buy it from the chemisty. thanx

Reply to Precious
Posted by: kgomotso | 2012/02/04

Hi im also looking for this product,a friend used it n it really helped.anyone who knows where it can be found please let me know.

Reply to kgomotso
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/23

Hi Nina

Reply to pharmacist