Question
Posted by: Hennie | 2012/03/08

Hypnosis to stop smoking

Hi I am a hypnotherapist and I find that the vast majority of people who come to see me never smoke again. What is your opinion on using hypnosis to stop smoking?

Expert ImageStop Smoking Advice

Hi Hennie, my apologies for only responding now, for some reason your question didn't show up in my admin system.
The evidence on the effectiveness of hypnotherapy on smoking cessation is not strongly conclusive one way or another, but I would encourage people to give it a try. Many smokers say they have found it very helpful. Just find a reputable hypnotherapist! Stopping smoking involves more than one method usually, and different approaches work for different people.

2
Posted by: Stop Smoking Advice | 2012/03/20

Reply to Stop Smoking Advice
Posted by: Els | 2012/03/18

Hi Hennie
I have also think about that option. But im scared. But got to think of it, i have nothing to loose. Maybe it will work for me. Lets see what the Expert think about hypnosis for stop smoking.

Reply to Els