Question
Posted by: carl | 2011/09/28

Hypnosis

I think I am a sex addict..Is hypnosis a solution to help me curb this..I love my wife to much to cheat on her

Please consult a therapist as there are programmes which can assist to overcome any difficulty you might be having with sexual traits

2
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/09/29

Cheating starts in the brain, not in the penis contrary to popular belief. If you truly dont want to cheat on your wife, you wont, but if you cant control yourself all the therapy in the world wont help you.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: XXX | 2011/09/29

Is your wife complaining about all the sex, if not why do you worry.

Reply to XXX