Question
Posted by: Rene | 2009/11/23

Hypnosis

I was wondering. I seem to have low self-esteem, low will power &  never really complete anything I do.

Is it advisable to see a hypnotherapist to like jolt my brain? To give me that extra vooma that is seriously lacking in my life?

Absolutely not adviseable, and this is not what "hypnotherapist's" do. Remember i they are not already fully qualified psychiatrists or psychologists, they are usually quacks, with unrecognized qualifications and unable to recognize or deal with problems or to use any method other than their version of hypnosis to deal with anything.
What would really help you would be CBT, Cognitive-Behaviopur Therapy, a form of counselling qwith loads of good research showing it is effective. SADAG ( number on this page ) lists some of the shrinks providing this method of treatment

1