Question
Posted by: Racoon | 2011/12/05

Hypnagogia and vibrations

One thing have noticed is that it feels as though the bed is vibrating a lot of the time when this happens. My husband says that I vibrate??? The hypnagogic episodes also almost always occurs 40 minutes after I fall asleep? Is it really necessary to go for an assessment?

Expert ImageSleep Expert

You are worried about it. That is enough reason. It is not possible to diagnose something like this via internet. There are various conditions which can cause this, some important, others not.

i would indeed strongly recommend you see someone about it, just to ensure that nothing of importance is bening overlooked.