Question
Posted by: Anne | 2010/06/21

Hypertions

I am currently using 8mg of Prexim daily, but my blood pressure stays high (around 160/92). Is there a natural product I can use with the Prexim to lower my BP. I have bladder problems and cannot use duretics and I also try to exercise daily, but still no lowering. Thank you

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

we need to address what could be causing the hypertension if possible. if you have stress this needs to be addressed as this can cause hypertension. you can use Cardioforce from Vogel. if your weight is not ideal this also needs to be addressed - consider seeing a dietician.

other wise consult with a homeopath to assist you

regards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za