Posted by: steve | 2012-09-25

I''m a 30 year old male weighing 60 kg and 1.7m in lenght.I''m a non-smoker and occasional drinker.High blood pressure is in my family and my mom recently had 2 strokes.I''ve been on high blood pressure tablets for the past year.A few weeks back,I went to my Gp as I wasn''t feeling good.He checked my bp and was very high and immediately gave me an extra tablet to bring it down.
I was then refered to a main hospital where they checked my bp and did some blood test along with an echo test for my heart.
Everything on the report stated normal,but I''m concered about the one.It stated Valves - Anterior Leaflet thicked Mild MR.Is this anything to be concerned of?I have also lately been experienced dizzy spells when i walk in the morning along with feeling out of breath.

There is mild thickening of a valve in your heart, which can disrupt blood flow. You will have to consult a cardiologist for an examination and opinion. If the echo cardiogram was normal, there is little to be concerned about. Unfortunately, I do not have all the test results and therefore, suggest that you consult a cardiologist.