Posted by: Kay | 2011-10-14

I have had hypertension for the last 6 years and am on medication(cipla Losartan-100mg). The hypertension runs in my family and numerous members of my immediate family have it. I am not overweight at all and exercise everyday(4 days I exercise twice a day). I eat a very healthy diet and only eat chicken(no red meat) and lots of veggies. I have also changed to a low kilojoule sweetner. For the last few weeks I have been feeling dizzy when I stand up and light headed. I check my blood pressure regularly as I have a wrist monitor and my blood pressure as been around 90-92/60. Is this not a little too low?

Ask your doctor to amend your blood pressure medication, as you are experiencing symptoms of hypotension.