Question
Posted by: Mary | 2010/05/31

Hypertension

Doctor, I use 8mg Prexim daily, but blood pressure stays high. Is there something else you can recommend that I ask a doctor to prescribe. I need to go to a Military doctor and problems in getting an appointment. I can maybe see a private doctor for the prescription if I know more or less what to ask for. Thank you

Hallo Mary
You can probably add a low dose diuretic ( water tablet) to your Prexum or alternatively change to another kind of hypertension medication. A GP would be able to decide which would be best for you after a medical examination.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/31

Hallo Mary