Question

HYPERTENSION

I have been put on Coversyl 4mg. I have heard that Garlic helps with lowering blood pressure and wondered if I could take Garlic tablets as well as Coversyl without any problems

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Bev

Although there are no strong evidence showing that garlic can reduce blood pressure, research data showed that the use of garlic has the potential in high blood pressure reduction. The garlic should not interact with your medication, but may add to your pressure dropping too low and you feeling dizzy.

1
Posted by: mandy | 2009-06-22

I am allergic to penicillin and have just received Cepodem100 tablets. Is this alternative antibiotic ok for me.

Reply to mandy