Question
Posted by: Kev | 2009/04/17

hypertension

I would just like to get your opinion on the safety of using bio-atenolol(50 mg) in treating hypertension. The side effects seem to be counting against the usage of this drug

Kev

There are much better products on the market to treat hypertension. Your choice of hypertension product will depend on your race, age, severity of hypertension and medical history. I suggest that you consult your doctor to evaluate your needs and if bio-atenolol is causing problems and side-effects, you should consider changing to another product.