Posted by: Concerned | 2009-04-10

After 3 yrs I stopped using Ziak 2.5mg because of leg &  foot pains. I' m now using Himalayan crystal salt sole - 1 tsp. in a glass of water every morning &  Cayenne drops - 15 X 3 times daily in a little water. My bp is on average 150-160 / 80-90. It was better than that with Ziak but I don' t want to go back onto any drugs. Can U suggest a natural product that will bring my bp down to a more acceptable level. I' m 63 &  not diabetic. I retired from work 3 mths ago so that stress factor is no more there. I also drink about 5 glasses of dry red wine a week.

Expert ImageNatural health

Bioforce makes a product for hypertension. You should use Calcium and Magnesium complex in the evening. Add garlic as well. Avoid fatty foods, salt. Drink 2 liters of water daily. Exercise under the supervision of your doctor. your blood pressure should also be monitored by a health care professional as this should be stable.

Dr Debbie