Question

Hypertension

I was diagnosed with hypertension Feb. I was on Cozar and then switch to a homeopathic meds a Natura prod Scutellaria and for the past 6 weeks not on any meds. My BP has been between 134/90 and 140/90. I have regularly monitering today its at 146/92 and have palpatations. Is cause for alarm now see that my bp is increasing. Should I rather go back on my meds. I need advise.

Dear Anon
A blood pressure that goes above 140 at the top and 90 at the bottom is too high and will do damage to the kidneys, brain and heart over the long term. Monitor it carefully and if the average for the week is higher than this you may need to go back on the medication. Try taking a teaspoon of honey too each morning if you are not diabetic?

2
Posted by: RMC | 2009/02/02

I am using ci approvel, but stiil my pressure is high.
What should I do next?

Reply to RMC
Posted by: anon | 2008/07/23

Thanks for the advise and will definitely try the honey. What does the honey actually do?

Reply to anon