Question
Posted by: Friend4life | 2010/10/18

hyperparathyroid

i am 42yrs, On HRT. did some blood test and found that
my PTH is 138.9, two weeks back it was 99. cal is 2.32 , vit D 11
i have been to five doctors because of leg/bones painful, not sleeping, poor concentration, skin very sentive and headaces. one dr say the parathyroid must be removed, one says i must just get a few pain tablets, one says i must get vit D supplements.

i feel so sick who can go and see to sort this out for me

Expert ImageOsteopath

Hello,
There a lot of symptoms to consider here. You need to see a doctor who will take the time to explain all of your symptoms and what you can do about it. Essentially ou need to consult with an endocrinologist.