Question
Posted by: Carina | 2010/03/29

Hyperhidrosis! Help

Hi cyberdoc

I suffer from hyperhidrosis ive had it for about 8 years now and ive come to that point where is is really affecting me. I am going to be working with alot of people soon and i only wear black to hide it.

How do i explain it to the people i work with or if i am required to wear light colours how do i tell them it will be so embarrasing.

I really need any sort of help or how do i cope with these situations about telling people what i have.

Hallo Carina
There are medication you can use, or botox injections if it is localized for instance if only the underarms sweat a lot. Please discuss with your doctor. Something like Probanthine may help

3
Posted by: Carina | 2010/03/30

Thank you for your help. i am hoping to go see a doctor soon.

Reply to Carina
Posted by: Carina | 2010/03/30

Reply to Carina
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/29

Hallo Carina

Reply to cyberdoc