Question
Posted by: Nonny | 2010-12-13

Hygiene freak

I enjoy stimulation with afinger BUT sometimes if he does it I immmediately think of hygiene and switch-off. I don''t have that courage of asking him to wash his hands before being intimate. is it something to worry about? How can I best approach it without offending him. ( P/s leading him to shower /bath first is not always practical)

hand gel is easily available and is always on hand to sanitize hands which you can always keep around for before and afterstimulation for him

3
Posted by: pretty | 2010-12-14

you must tell him straight dear or you not gona be comfortable, the best way to have sex is when the both of you are free, me &  my boyfriend we take a bath or shower togather before doing anything thats makes it even more fun b4 we can have sex...i tell him baby are you going to bath first or should i... now we are even used to it!

Reply to pretty
Posted by: Barney | 2010-12-13

If you want to do it on a subtle way, tell him that you read about yeast infections and how many women get it because of having sex with unclean guys. Tell him that the yeast infection will put you out of sex for a few weeks. This is sure to scare him sh!tless and make sure that he is clean everytime

Reply to Barney
Posted by: HUH | 2010-12-13

Tell him straight out. My wife does the same, wont let me finger her with dirty hand etc. Hygiene is hygiene...

Reply to HUH