Posted by: First timer | 2009-09-12

Hygiene + anal sex

After more than a week of preperation every night i.e. fingering ect. my fiance + I did anal last night 4 the first time. We both really enjoyed it + for me it was not painful at all. It was sooooo nice that we cant wait 2 do it again. Only one thing bothers us though  althought I made sure my bowells were empty, when he withdrew the condom was full of cr-p. It smelt awful + this is the only factor that put us off a little bit. Should I use an enema b4 we do it again? If so what should I put in the enema water? We want 2 do it tonight again but without that problem.

First Timer
the peparation required to clean out thebowels for anal sex is extensive and involves not only enemas but also eating low residue foods for the 2 or 3 days before - there are many sites on the net dedicated to anal sex- look them up to get preparation instructions

Posted by: ANAL JUNKIE | 2009-09-16

Ag ou Koos. You probably wish someone would do some anal penetration with you. That is why you make such ultra inteligent comments. Get a boyfriend and stop hiding in the closet.

Posted by: unhygienic | 2009-09-14

Koos you are quite a character hey, all she has to do is look it up and i don' t think that any of the sites are going to tell her that her bf' s penis will fall off so that' s was a nice scare tactic when it worked on you but its her choice if she wants someone or something up her rectum even though thats not the function for it. let her enjoy herself.

Reply to unhygienic
Posted by: Koos | 2009-09-12

Kap hom in die h-l sol. Wees versigtig want daar is lelike goed daar binne en ek bedoel nie k-k nie  veel erger as dit. Jou ou se vo-l kan vrot en af val as hy in aanraking kom met sommige van daardie dinge. Maar geniet dit.

Reply to Koos