Question
Posted by: Ivy | 2011-10-17

Hygiene

I want my partner to wash his hands before intercourse ( for any possible action). How can I say this to him as he is not used to that?

Just say it, calmly and pleasantly, perhaps doing the same yourself, telling him you always feel better if you both wash hands before having sex, that it just feels respectful, for you.
Is your concern that his hands be clean before they touch you intimately ? Is there any reason for you to worry that his hads would be especially unclean ?

3
Posted by: Romany | 2011-10-17

Agree with Chris758. Absolutely

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Chris 758 | 2011-10-17

both should take a shower/bath before you have intercourse!!

Reply to Chris 758