Posted by: Alison | 2009-08-27

Hydroxy cut max

Hi - Please can you give me some info on where i can get this - does Clicks stock it and how much is it?
And how do i take it? Is it pills or a shake? Do i continue eating as normal or is there a diet to follow too?
I gym religiously as well with the right combo of cardio and weights and my diet is generally very good, so how long (roughly) should it take before i see results? (only need to lsot about 8kgs)

Expert ImageSports Nutrition

Hi Alison

I think Dischem will keep it, but see my previous reply to you.
Details of how to take it will be on the pack.
As said – the answer is in the calorie intake and not in a bottle – reduce what you are eating to see results.

Take care

Posted by: Gym Fanatic | 2009-08-28

Oh yeah the reason for it being so expensive is its a american product, so because of the dollar/rand rates prices on imports change...

Reply to Gym Fanatic
Posted by: Gym Fanatic | 2009-08-28

Hi there,

You wont be sorry if you use this product... I' m a professional physique competitor and i swear by it... You can get if from Springbok Pharmacy... google it... price range of R605-R700... Its a liquid cap you take... you get 120caps in a bottle... 2-3caps twice a day...

Follow a proper diet and do cardio 1hour session 5days a week with weight training and you' ll see the results within 6 weeks

Reply to Gym Fanatic