Question
Posted by: Lenie | 2011/04/30

hydronephrosis

HI
I HAVE BAD OSTEO ARTHRITIS, AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT MEDICATION CAN I TAKE WHICH WONT INTERFERE WITH MY KIDNEY HYDRONEPHROSIS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Lenie

Parasetamol is a safe product to use but I do suggest that you consult a rheumatologist for treatment spesific to your condition. It is essential to control osteoarthritis, in order to minimalise the damage caused by the condition.

1
Posted by: LENI | 2011/05/01

HI
THANKS FOR THE ADVICE. CAN VALERIAN BE TAKEN WITH HYDRONEPHROSIS AS I DO BATTLE TO SLEEP. I NEED TO BE VERY CAREFUL ABOUT THE MEDICATIONS I TAKE. I DO TAKE PARACETAMOL OCCATIONALLY BUT IT DOES NOT HELP WITH THE PAIN THAT MUCH. I WILL CONSULT A RHEUMATOLOGIST THANKS

Reply to LENI