Question
Posted by: ZOE | 2009/03/10

HYDRO TUBA

I went to see a Gynae about a month ago after experiencing burning urine and smelly discharge for almost three years and over the counter medication never helped. the Gynae told me that I m suffering from Chronic Salpingitis, Hydro Salpynx and Hydro Tuba Profluenz and he told me that I must be operated. he never explained what it is and what my other options are. please explain this to me so that i can make an informed decision.

It means that you have had infections which have damaged the tubes, causing swelling and blockage. If you are wanting to have children, you would have to have surgery on the tubes, or IVF if the blockage is severe.